***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Pete was smart he would use this run as a way to break onto the national stage then setup another run in 2024 or 2028. And stayed with the progressive lane he was trying to swim in.

Maybe between now and then can convince a black person to support him for president.

Pete will join the Republican party as a "moderate" to rid the stench of Trump sometime in about a decade or so after we get a progressive president.

Pete will join the Republican party as a "moderate" to rid the stench of Trump sometime in about a decade or so after we get a progressive president.
There is no way Pete can fit into the modern Republican Party. Pete is way left of them.

And the Republican Party is not moderating anytime soon. They won't unless being conservative makes it impossible for them to win power at a national level.

The smart move would be for Pete to get a cabinet position. Like him or hate him the Dems should be interested in having a deep bench in the coming years for races.

Wow, twenty-five books, you say? That and a 30 page term paper will get you 3 credits closer to a Master's degree.

Only the best people.

Fraud-Guarantee.png

"I've sold border walls to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map. "

That annual 2.3 GDP. Somehow I don’t see 3 or 4 or 5 or 6? Where is the growth I was promised?

wee you see here, he forgot to say that that robots will be working these factories with about 50 onsite college educated engineers overseeing them. Only blue collar workers will be the janitors.

Back
Top Bottom