***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Here's a comparison between DOJ's January 7 Flynn sentencing memorandum on the left, and DOJ's new filing on the right.
Judge Sullivan has displayed plenty of disgust at Flynn's conduct, his refusal to take full responsibility and particularly his seeking of special treatment.

Wow, twenty-five books, you say? That and a 30 page term paper will get you 3 credits closer to a Master's degree.

Only the best people.

Fraud-Guarantee.png

"I've sold border walls to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map. "

I wasted 2.5 years in school and thousands of dollars to get an mba and all I had to do was read 25 books to be an expert on the subject. I ****ed up......

So, if Donald Trump is acquitted, does this mean that the god that Barry Black was praying to believes that Trump is innocent?

Senators' questions could be a lot better. Lots of softball questions to both the defense counsel and House managers.
Someone should ask the defense counsel about Paul Manafort. Convicted for multiple crimes stemming from his corrupt work in Ukraine, yet Trump continued to exclusively shower him with praise. Not one time did Trump criticize Manafort's corruption, even though Manafort spied on his campaign on behalf of a Russian oligarch to pay off his debt.

Last edited:
Honestly if anything controversy around this helps bernie even more,

"Bernie's un-wokeness annoys people many americans find annoying" is a great headline.

Here this trump lawyer goes putting on her angry sorority girl routine
Maam you aint that mad about Hunter Biden
Please have a seat with the rest of your high school debate team lawyers

I believe that Democratic primary voters are just as cross pressured on these cultural issues, and the endorsement only helps Bernie with everyone except for the 1% of extremely online, high information, party elites.
Dude, if there was a young white guy that believe in progressive economics, and had regressive social views, he was already voting Bernie in the primary. And these voters are not gonna swarm the polls and hand him the victory.

Signal boosting boosting Rogan just reenforces a negative view many had about Bernie.

So I will maintain that this was a dumb move strategically because Sanders is not running for President right now.

Honestly if anything controversy around this helps bernie even more,

"Bernie's un-wokeness annoys people many americans find annoying" is a great headline.
Yes I am sure this whole Rogan thing is gonna putting him ahead with the older black church going women that he needs to win over.

Famb if someone is a white person that has regressive social views, but still leads left, Bernie was probably already their guy.

Also, given the level of buffoonery many with Bernie's online supporters, no one is gonna buy that headline. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom