***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:smh:

You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

920302.jpg

Come on man you had us all and then you come out with this banana BS smh I’m going to law school.

Now I know what the hat means on his Twitter.:smh:

So apparently Bank of America is trending on Twitter because they are denying a bunch of SBA loans to people under the Paycheck Protection provisions in the CARES act. Thank god for Federal/private partnering to get us through these tough times. BOA must have found out they weren't going to make enough on these loans and said **** it.

BOA is literally rejecting loan applications for the paycheck protection program if small businesses didn't have a prior loan with them. This is ****ing nuts.

does the response to this pandemic impact anyone´s views on the role of the State at large?

I´ve always viewed it in a management role--like, this is pretty much The Thing It Is For--and it´s failing bigly.

private enterprise/citizens are doing more than national-level organizations to assist on the ground. all bad.

I´m no libertarian, otherwise you´d have some Jeff Bezos calling the shots on Planet Earth, but still...

from where does the State´s authority arise if not from the obligation to ensure the protection of its subjects?

dwalk31 dwalk31 late on posting that jobs report.

Its pretty weird how that works. Dude has been in here every single month posting the jobs report like we werent already heading to a recession prior to all this ****.

As I'm sure you can imagine, I've been a bit busier than normal.

Hopefully these individuals can utilize the supplemental unemployment benefits outlined in the CARES Act.

U.S. Employers Cut 701,000 Jobs in March

Back
Top Bottom