***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Unfortunately this isn't true :frown:
We can still will it true, just believe people of earth
cHUsero.gif

Atkinson was the one who informed Congress that his (formerly) independent authority was being overruled regarding a whistleblower complaint getting blocked from Congress. He also issued a criminal referral to DOJ, and another to the FBI, based on the whistleblower allegations about Trump.

Last edited:
A whataboutism about America doesn't change that. Criticism for one can coexist with criticism for the other.

Fam - I know you didn't just diminish what Minister Farrakhan said to a logical fallacy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You might not feel the hypocrisy because of your own personal experiences / background ("I grew up as a black boy in the Caribbean, away from US **** talk about Cuba") but every time someone not of my race and culture tells me to hate on a another country - the side eye is a natural response.

Fam - I know you didn't just diminish what Minister Farrakhan said to a logical fallacy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You might not feel the hypocrisy because of your own personal experiences / background ("I grew up as a black boy in the Caribbean, away from US **** talk about Cuba") but every time someone not of my race and culture tells me to hate on a another country - the side eye is a natural response.
There is hypocrisy when someone is trying to dismiss America's buffoonery, while ****ting on another country.

People like me, dacomeup dacomeup , don't do that. We are not outchea preaching American exceptionalism. We are trying to say the way you presented the topic is more complex than that.

Someone can have issues with the dirt America has done, and have issue with the dirt the Cuban government does. There is a ton of good faith criticism to make for toward the Cuban government and other governments all over the world.

Farrakkan had a point about America's dirt.

Trump also had a point about America being "not so innocent" when he was trying to deflect from his Putin praise.

They were still both whataboutisms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom