***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes. Da Hip Hip Intlligentsia has spoken INDEED
780CCD4F-767C-4B1B-866D-8C4003337D0F.jpeg

GORGEOUS. Da tapper cut and waves look Amazing on our president elect.

JUST REMEMBER THERE'S ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL AND ITS OUR PRESIDENTIAL-ELECT. OUR PRESIDENT-ELECT INAUGURATION SPEECH IS ON PAR WITH MLK I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH.

Let’s take a #coalcall and see how many coal bros we have to LIBERATE the Midwest.
Look, the best defense is a good offense.

Libvirus-44 is known to pray on the weak. We need a show of force, a tour de france if you will. Strength in numbers. If we all gather in one place we will send a mention to the virus: NOT TODAY, GOOD SIR! Hide and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the libbies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our guns!!!!

Look, the best defense is a good offense.

Libvirus-44 is known to pray on the weak. We need a show of force, a tour de france if you will. Strength in numbers. If we all gather in one place we will send a mention to the virus: NOT TODAY, GOOD SIR! Hide and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the libbies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our guns!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!! you can only die once.

so I’m on board with a dapper band of coal bros gathering. The virus won’t know what to do when it sees the true patriots gathering in large numbers on the beach in Jacksonville FLORIDA looking the lib virus-44 straight in the eyes chanting “USA USA!”

you can take my big mama but you’ll never take my COAL!

Back
Top Bottom