***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Special shout-out to jrose5 jrose5 ! He stole the show tonight recounting the time when Meth tried to suspend him but he came back with a one-two punch of casual racism and real coal dust under a new username. Here he is in his own words:

"When he tried to suspend me, I remember I made a new account and getting back on NT, just jumping, giving high fives, chest-bumping, like 'WE GOT THIS! ... HELL YEAH!'"

6 minutes later, he was banned permanently.

...but dawg.

Rudy Giuliani was just there on That Day, simply did not **** everything up, and rode that for two decades.

they LOVED this guy across the country for years n years, just off that ¨hey man some ****ed up **** happened that one time but then he said some okay stuff and didn´t make it worse overall so we love him indefinitely¨.

I type that to highlight that Doc Prez could have COMPLETELY rewritten his story this year just by not stepping on his own dck damn near every day...just a kinda okayish job at this thing would have put him in the solid middle of US Presidents, given that one dude...lost half the United States to a coalition of rebels, is that right?

yeah tho, dude coulda biglied his beautiful tremendous for A MINUTE just off the strength of squashing this.

...but noooooooo, supposing we hit the body with a cluster****.

yep this is corrupt. American tax dollars being used so Pompeo can have a personal assistant make dinner reservations

and to think, bill clinton got impeached just for getting sloppy toppy in the oval office...meanwhile pompeo is using our tax money to have ubereats deliver him ben's chili bowl while he tries to repeal legalized abortion.

Everytime I get on here and read through the last couple of pages of Trump fumbling the ball over and over and over dwalk31 dwalk31 is nowhere to be found. This guy champions for Trump like Hoppin Bob talking about the gun line but when something is going wrong which seems to be happening quite often these days. Hoppin Bob is mysteriously incognito. Funny how that works.

Work probably got suddenly busy

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18395-1423510057-41.gif

I'm here. What's going on?

Want my thoughts on something nerw32 nerw32 ?

dwalk31 dwalk31 , random question. what are your thoughts on candace owens? as a whole and her comments on the Armaud Arbery tragedy?

Generally I think that she plays the role of a black conservative well and, often importantly, pushes to have difficult conversations about the lack of accountability that many in our community have in response to various situations.

As it relates specifically to Armaud Arbery, I think she misses the mark. She hasn't had to live as a black man in America, which skews some of what would otherwise seem logical from her argument.

My personal opinion on the Arbery situation is that it highlights the inherent issues with citizen arrest laws. If citizens, who make decisions based on prejudice/racism/hate etc, are given a license to make arrests, then it is a slippery slope to situations like this.

Even if Arbery was burglarizing the construction site, I think everyone can acknowledge that if he was white, and 3 black men stopped/killed him under the guise of a citizen's arrest the response would be different.

Because of this, her statements miss the mark. Doesn't matter if he was not just jogging. Also doesn't matter if the shooter was not a flamboyant racist looking to hunt a black person down. The reality is that race colored the situation.

Generally I think that she plays the role of a black conservative well and, often importantly, pushes to have difficult conversations about the lack of accountability that many in our community have in response to various situations.

As it relates specifically to Armaud Arbery, I think she misses the mark. She hasn't had to live as a black man in America, which skews some of what would otherwise seem logical from her argument.

My personal opinion on the Arbery situation is that it highlights the inherent issues with citizen arrest laws. If citizens, who make decisions based on prejudice/racism/hate etc, are given a license to make arrests, then it is a slippery slope to situations like this.

Even if Arbery was burglarizing the construction site, I think everyone can acknowledge that if he was white, and 3 black men stopped/killed him under the guise of a citizen's arrest the response would be different.

Because of this, her statements miss the mark. Doesn't matter if he was not just jogging. Also doesn't matter if the shooter was not a flamboyant racist looking to hunt a black person down. The reality is that race colored the situation.

"Generally I think that she plays the role of a black conservative well "
does this imply her conservative position isn't genuine? would you say her characterization of the Armaud Arbery case is out of character for her or inline with her general positions on issues of race?

ill admit my bias here, i think shes a grifter. i think she is a tool used by white republicans/conservatives to reinforce the negative image of the black community "created" by democrats. I think its a particularly effective tool to have those talking points coming from of a black body. The black conservative i know personally and follow say people like her make it more difficult for black people who are conservative but dont follow the "slaves on a plantation" talking points to get their thoughts and feelings heard from the republican party. personally i think she just makes all black people look bad.

i think we see the incident itself in similar lights

"Generally I think that she plays the role of a black conservative well "
does this imply her conservative position isn't genuine? would you say her characterization of the Armaud Arbery case is out of character for her or inline with her general positions on issues of race?

ill admit my bias here, i think shes a grifter. i think she is a tool used by white republicans/conservatives to reinforce the negative image of the black community "created" by democrats. I think its a particularly effective tool to have those talking points coming from of a black body. The black conservative i know personally and follow say people like her make it more difficult for black people who are conservative but dont follow the "slaves on a plantation" talking points to get their thoughts and feelings heard from the republican party. personally i think she just makes all black people look bad.

i think we see the incident itself in similar lights

I think she is genuinely a conservative. But she certainly says things for shock value and publicity. And undoubtedly profits from being a black voice making the statements she makes.

I agree with your conservative friends that she makes it difficult for many to start having difficult conversations because of her approach.

I don't think that she makes all black people look bad. She is a commentator that has an opinion. As does Killer Mike. As does Kanye West. As does Charlamagne the God. As does T.I.

I don't think that she makes all black people look bad. She is a commentator that has an opinion. As does Killer Mike. As does Kanye West. As does Charlamagne the God. As does T.I.

politically i dont think owens is positioned in the same way as killer mike, kanye west, or any of those people. candace owens isnt simply a famous person with an opinion. the political arena is where she has positioned herself, and she emboldens a party/ideology that wants to mute black voices that arent regurgitating talking points.

i think i get a long with a lot of my black conservative friends because their conservative isnt rooted in republican politics. and while i dont agree with some of their views on solutions, i feel bad for them cause they do have a lot of good points that get lost on deaf ears. blexit for them was supposed to be about GOP/conservative outreach to the black community, but the smearing of Armaud Arbery by republican talking heads and the continued avoidance of anything race related keeps putting a bad taste in there mouths.

alot of them do believe in the big progressive boogeyman conspiracy theories though, but i guess thats how i view the GOP lol

Last edited:
politically i dont think owens is positioned in the same way as killer mike, kanye west, or any of those people. candace owens isnt simply a famous person with an opinion. the political arena is where she has positioned herself, and she emboldens a party/ideology that wants to mute black voices that arent regurgitating talking points.

i think i get a long with a lot of my black conservative friends because their conservative isnt rooted in republican politics. and while i dont agree with some of their views on solutions, i feel bad for them cause they do have a lot of good points that get lost on deaf ears. blexit for them was supposed to be about GOP/conservative outreach to the black community, but the smearing of Armaud Arbery by republican talking heads and the contimued avoidance of anything race related keeps putting a bad taste in there mouths.

alot of them do believe in the big progressive boogeyman conspiracy theories though, but i guess thats how i view the GOP lol

I think you make a good point about muting black voices that aren't regurgitating talking points. Sadly, this happens on both sides of the aisle.

I know you mentioned Republican talking heads' smearing of Armaud Arbery, and to be clear, you aren't saying that is what Trump has done, are you?

The idea of a Blexit, from the premise of the Democratic Party not having a hold on the black vote without giving much in return makes sense.

I think you make a good point about muting black voices that aren't regurgitating talking points. Sadly, this happens on both sides of the aisle.

I know you mentioned Republican talking heads' smearing of Armaud Arbery, and to be clear, you aren't saying that is what Trump has done, are you?

The idea of a Blexit, from the premise of the Democratic Party not having a hold on the black vote without giving much in return makes sense.

im more so speaking about the media response. im not sure what trump has said on the topic. what i can say based on conversations with black conservatives is that the republican talking heads are more concerned about counting whatever they think the democrat narrative is as opposed to actually dealing with the injustice that happened. and according to them, thats the general right wing M.O. in regards to anything that has to do with race outside of "black on black crime" talking points. there always seems to be a pervasive response from the right that tries to tie some kind of criminality to being black.

is blexit not supposed to be about republican outreach to the black community as well?

Back
Top Bottom