***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Didnt even see the Amash news

DeepState must've gotten in his ear real quick
full

These people are such pieces of **** that they can't just do what's best for everyone.

I’ve had arguments for years with conservatives about the subject of drug legalization. Their central argument for continuing to criminalize recreational drugs is that someone, who uses drugs, might become addicted and, as a result of that addiction, lose their job/income and then exhaust their savings and then they might commit crime in order to get money in order to service their addiction.

As a prophylactic against someone steal copper wire, we apparently have to destroy due process including any meaningful protection against at LE overreach, create conspiracy laws, militarize the border, hassle anyone trying to buy cold pills, destabilize governments in the global south and build the world’s largest gulag system.

But it seems that asking people to stay home and wear a face covering when they are out, in order to stop the spread of a deadly and virulent airborne disease, is too much.

Susie needs to relax.

She needs to give him time to learn his lesson due to inexperience
Amen. Our President Elect has never managed a country through a pandemic, and he's already kicking beer flu's backside HARD. Winning all the time. With all his attention on the Yellow Fever, he doesnt need to explain himself. Libs like Soyboy Susie need to get off his **** and let him cook this soy sauce sickness like jrose5 jrose5 cooked Methodical Management Methodical Management in the 2020 admin election. #19MoreYears

My neighbors love the guy and are hardcore Christians. I really don’t ****ing get it. The same *******s always trying to talk to me about god and right and wrong. ****ing delusional. I guess if you believe in some guy chilling in the sky calling shots then I can assume you aren’t a reasonable person.
Those people never make sense. The guy in the white house is such an obvious trash person but they’ll ignore all of that because he’s white and republican.

Back
Top Bottom