***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have stated several times that trump can and should do better with the things he says.

Trump has been name calling throughout his campaign. Many on the left have stated that he should not and have harped on how wrong the practice is.

The hypocrisy is to call out Trump's behavior but do the exact same to those on the other side of the aisle.

I thought the position on the left was to go high when they go low. Did that change?
Excuse me, I'm I an elected official? I'm I running for office?

Isn't that your criteria for accountability you insincere troll. Whenever you want to handwave Trump's racism.

For the damn president it is just "he can do better", but for me, a ****ing poster on a message, I get a lecture on discourse. :lol:

Man shut the hell up. You are just making yourself look foolish with this pearl clutching.

BTW...

**** Trump, **** bigots, **** white supremacist, **** sexual deviants, and if someone supports and defends these people, **** THEM TOO. They are vile lowlifes.

Last edited:
Funny you quote Michelle Obama, who is not a politician.. and was speaking of what they try to teach their daughters, given the BS they have to deal with.. like some idiot questioning their father’s citizenship

So do you support the name calling like "low information fools" "butter biscuit fiends," etc.?

From a practical standpoint do you think that will help a party gain more voters?

This is the same kind of insincere BS Meth warned you about doing dwalk31 dwalk31

Keep going though, I want the next time you really slip up that the case against you to be so big that a ban is the only reasonable punishment.

Isn't that your criteria for accountability you insincere troll. Whenever you want to handwave Trump's racism.

For the damn president it is just "he can do better", but for me, a ****ing poster on a message, I get a lecture on discourse. :lol:

Man shut the hell up. You are just making yourself look foolish with this pearl clutching.

BTW...

**** Trump, **** bigots, **** white supremacist, **** sexual deviants, and if someone supports and defends these people, **** THEM TOO. They are vile lowlifes and some of the biggest pieces of **** walking this earth.

In fairness, if trump posted on here and implied I was a butter biscuit fiend I would give him the same response you got.

That terminology is offensive, especially when directed at a black person. But you know that already.

I think I can call someone a racist after 50 years of evidence of them doing/saying racist things

Calling someone a racist isn't what I'm talking about.

Surely you can and should call out people that you deem are racist.

I don't see any issue with that at all.

This is the same kind of insincere BS Meth warned you about doing dwalk31 dwalk31

Keep going though, I want the next time you really slip up that the case against you to be so big that a ban is the only reasonable punishment.

I'm not being insincere.

Have you not been warned about the butter biscuit stuff?

If not, that is pretty surprising considering the basis of the terminology.

a black person

1589831716321.gif

I like to thank my fellow American Donald J. Trump for da official E.I.P letter. I thought this was the 2nd E.I.P, so I'm waiting for da $2400. The first $1200 E.I.P. I received was a conspiracy setup from da Internal Republican Scammers. They gonna hit da chargeback. It aint authentic until Don tell me! Thanks Don!
20200518_154226.jpg

I like to thank my fellow American Donald J. Trump for da official E.I.P letter. I thought this was the 2nd E.I.P, so I'm waiting for da $2400. The first $1200 E.I.P. I received was a conspiracy setup from da Internal Republican Scammers. They gonna hit da chargeback. It aint authentic until Don tell me! Thanks Don!
20200518_154226.jpg

Seems like a nice letter. And rightfully credited the house and senate as well.

Did you have to wait on the letter to get the payment?

BTW...

**** Trump, **** bigots, **** white supremacist, **** sexual deviants, and if someone supports and defends these people, **** THEM TOO. They are vile lowlifes and some of the biggest pieces of **** walking this earth.
He’s always held us here to a higher standard than potus. Because ransoms on a forum are comparable to the ****ing potus. :lol:

Seems like a nice letter. And rightfully credited the house and senate as well.

Did you have to wait on the letter to get the payment?
Nope :lol:
They late. Just like they waited to take Covid-19 seriously. Its a hoax made up by the Democrats. Don told me dat.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness, if trump posted on here and implied I was a butter biscuit fiend I would give him the same response you got.

That terminology is offensive, especially when directed at a black person. But you know that already.
-If Trump posted on here he would be banned sooner or later. He is a racist piece of ****. Racist pieces of **** always meet their demise on NT eventually.

-When there were other conservatives in here calling names and engaging in buffoonery you didn't say a ****ing word. So no one is believing you.

-I didn't imply you were anything. I have not problem calling out your nonsense. If I wanted to call you out, I would have done it directly. Also I listed four types of modern day conservatives. You just cherry picked one to get upset about a supposed personal attack. I could have implying you a grifter, or struggle contrarian, or a low information fool. Or I could have been talking about Candace Owens and black people that chose to support the GOP dissent into white supremacy as a unifying force. Who knows. But what we do know that you are now saying I implied something I didn't explicitly say. If someone did the same to you, your *** would be crying that an unjust act had just taken place.

So please, ****ing spare me.

-All that terminology implies is a black person's desire to please racist white people is so strong that he/she will engage behavior, even vile behavior, and willingly further the cause of white supremacy, to seek said approval. It is about be critical of their vile behavior, not them as people. The thread has been warned about using racial slurs toward black conservatives, but deriding someone's behavior, especially behavior in the defense of white supremacy is not on the same level as a slur.

If you find that offensive, yet ignore how others feel when you peddle racist bull**** about black people and welfare programs, and them not wanting to be accountable for their neighborhoods and lives.

I am done with your bull**** for the day.

Last edited:
I have stated several times that trump can and should do better with the things he says.

Trump has been name calling throughout his campaign. Many on the left have stated that he should not and have harped on how wrong the practice is.

The hypocrisy is to call out Trump's behavior but do the exact same to those on the other side of the aisle.

I thought the position on the left was to go high when they go low. Did that change?
Yay, false equivalence.

-If Trump posted on here he would be banned within weeks, if not days. He is a racist piece of ****. Racist pieces of **** always meet their demise on NT eventually.

-When there were other conservatives in here calling names and engaging in buffoonery you didn't say a ****ing word. So no one is believing you.

-I didn't imply you were anything. I have not problem calling out your nonsense. If I wanted to call you out, I would have done it directly. Also I listed four types of modern day conservatives. You just cherry picked one to get upset about a supposed personal attack. I could have implying you a grifter, or struggle contrarian, or a low information fool. Or I could have been talking about Candace Owens and black people that chose to support the GOP dissent into white supremacy as a unifying force. Who knows. But what we do know that you are now saying I implied something I didn't explicitly say. If someone did the same to you, your *** would be crying that an unjust act had just taken place.

So please, ****ing spare me.

-All that terminology implies is a black person's desire to please racist white people is so strong that he/she will engage vile behavior, and willing further the cause of white supremacy, to seek said approval. It is about be critical of their vile behavior, not them as people. If you find that offensive, then that is exactly how others feel when you peddle racist bull**** about black people and welfare programs, and them not wanting to be accountable for their neighborhoods and lives.

I am done with your bull**** for the day.

You said it was a combination of those things. And this isn't your first time using the butter biscuit rhetoric. And it isn't my first time expressing the issue with it.

It is a pejorative that is specifically aimed at black people.

But that phrase, the word that rhymes with toon, Uncle Tom, House Negro, etc are all inappropriate, offensive and unnecessary for you to use when referring to me or any other black person just because you disagree with their politics.

You said it was a combination of those things. And this isn't your first time using the butter biscuit rhetoric. And it isn't my first time expressing the issue with it.

It is a pejorative that is specifically aimed at black people.

But that phrase, the word that rhymes with toon, Uncle Tom, House Negro, etc are all inappropriate, offensive and unnecessary for you to use when referring to me or any other black person just because you disagree with their politics.
Yes a combination, as in the whole population is an aggregate of these four things. You join these four subgorups together, you have the whole. I didn't say every modern conservative falls into all four categories. So please spare me this selective reading of my comment.

Not all insults are on the same level. If I called you a racial slur like the c-word, then you might have an argument. But an insult that is squarely aimed at your decision to defend bigoted conservative bad actors doesn't rise to that same level.

Your rhetoric about black communities regarding welfare and lack of accountability is pejorative argument against the black community. You can't even properly defend your views on economic conditions facing black America. You basically ****ted on black people, and then ran away from a real discussion when challenged, then shrugged and said we should just give your regressive nonsense a shot.

You want people to be tolerant of your general hostility toward the black communities, yet take issue with their hostility toward your ****ty behavior.

You want the privilege of supporting white supremacy without ever being called out on it. Even worse, you use your own race as a shield against criticism from other black people in here, while you throw rocks at communities filled with people that are the same race as you.

When Meth says stop, I will stop, because those are the rules, and I respect him.

I will not be policed by the likes of you.

Yes a combination, as in the whole population is an aggregate of these four things. You join these four subgorups together, you have the whole. I didn't say every modern conservative falls into all four categories. So please spare me this selective reading of my comment.

Not all insults are on the same level. If I called you a racial slur like the c-word, then you might have an argument. But an insult that is squarely aimed at your decision to defend bigoted conservative bad actors doesn't rise to that same level.

Your rhetoric about black communities regarding welfare and lack of accountability is pejorative argument against the black community. You can't even properly defend your views on economic conditions facing black America. You basically ****ted on black people, and then ran away from a real discussion when challenged, then shrugged and said we should just give your regressive nonsense a shot.

You want people to be tolerant of your hostility toward the black community in general, yet take issue with their hostility toward you.

You want the privilege of supporting white supremacy without ever being called out on it. Even worse, you use your own race as a shield against criticism from other black people in here, while you throw rocking at others the same race as you.

When Meth says stop, I will stop, because those are the rules. I will not be policed by the likes of you.

My statements on welfare dealt with stricter time limits. The lack of accountability spin that you are doing is trying to imply that I said something that I didn't.

There is dangerous rhetoric related to welfare and black people where ignorant individuals use terminology like "lazy" etc. That is NOT what I was doing at all.

But you pretend that I did to create a false narrative. I think that black people giving more to our own communities would strengthen the communities and build a greater sense of pride. That is not a pejorative argument.

But "butter biscuit fiend" sure is a pejorative.

Whether Meth says stop or not, it is offensive--period. And as a black man yourself, using terminology that specifically tears down other black people is a weird thing to proudly proclaim that you will continue.

It is even more layered when you consider those statements coming from a black immigrant.

My statements on welfare dealt with stricter time limits. The lack of accountability spin that you are doing is trying to imply that I said something that I didn't.

There is dangerous rhetoric related to welfare and black people where ignorant individuals use terminology like "lazy" etc. That is NOT what I was doing at all.

But you pretend that I did to create a false narrative. I think that black people giving more to our own communities would strengthen the communities and build a greater sense of pride. That is not a pejorative argument.

Whether Meth says stop or not, it is offensive--period. And as a black man yourself, using terminology that specifically tears down other black people is a weird thing to proudly proclaim that you will continue.
I am not not taking pride in tearing down other black people

I am taking pride is pushing black against the rhetoric that a few black people use to willingly and enthusiastically to help further the system of white supremacy. And their commitment to defending white racism.

I don't engage in solidarity with people that are hostile to true justice for black communities. No matter their race.

I may cross lines, I may lack the proper tact at times, but will never accept moral bankruptcy just to maintain "peace"

So report my post if you have an issue, because I don't give a **** about your opinion on any of this.

Last edited:

It is even more layered when you consider those statements coming from a black immigrant.

Here comes Stephen right on queue
1589835212377.png

BTW...

AOC and Rusty ticket in 2024. who's with me??

Rusty, before you deliver speeches during the primaries, make sure you do the niketalk shoe tap so we know you haven't forgotten your roots here

AOC and Rusty ticket in 2024. who's with me??

Rusty, before you deliver speeches during the primaries, make sure you do the niketalk shoe tap so we know you haven't forgotten your roots here
If I run I'm have a whole platform to support NT

-Timbs 4 All. So no America will have to walk da streets without their feet enjoying 6" premium waterproof comfort

-Medicare 4 All will cover all hairline protection and restoration treatments

-National rent control. So the whole USA can enjoy da low overheard housing

-Mandating Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic stop making his food so spicy

-Expand public transportation so everyone can move around their cities just like Alp can move around NYC. In comfort and convenience

-Abolishing StockX fees, so Guccishades Guccishades can get back to selling shoes and stop flipping hand sanitizer

-Have Future make a new National Anthem. wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna be at the inauguration like...
giphy.gif

-Mandate that Nike give us a collab. SC kid SC kid will be in charge of the project

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom