***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1590777578724.png

Obama pulled a line from the dwalk31 dwalk31 dictionary :wow:

Bruh...why in the hell is the president talking about his word being "spoken as fact, not statement" then calling folks who disagree "haters". In the midst of everything going on, he's cooking up e-beef while sounding like a lowlevel NT troll:lol: :smh: Unbelievable.
That Trump tweet reads like something buc em buc em would post in the NBA thread when the coivd debates pop off :lol:

Last edited:
Wait, this Trump press conference isn't about the ****ing protests?

Why the **** are we talking about China right now.

Wait, this Trump press conference isn't about the ****ing protests?

Why the **** are we talking about China right now.
Gotta up the brinkmanship to try to take attention off his dumpster fire of an admin and their disastrous handling of the pandemic along with his call for violence against American citizens last night.

Basically fanning those jingoistic flames for his base to drum up some sort of energy for his sinking re-election chances.

Him announcing the US exiting the WHO in the middle of a golabal pandemic is as on brand as announcing their exit from the climate accords earlier in his term, the only country to do so up to now...

aepps20 aepps20 our brotha Shameik Moore (voices Miles Morales) is out here doing GREAT! work....

Victim blaming....

Rosa Parks was causing trouble, she had other options....

The grand finale, black people can avoid racism if they carry themselves differently...

I believe he has shown the right Mentality! to be considered for membership into Coal Gang.

aepps20 aepps20 our brotha Shameik Moore (voices Miles Morales) is out here doing GREAT! work....

Victim blaming....

The grand finale, black people can avoid racism if they carry themselves differently...

I believe he has shown the right Mentality! to be considered for membership into Coal Gang.

PLEASE STOP POSTING FROM MY PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.

He is definitely still bootlicking for Trump

By that answer, and his history, it is safe to assume he had an issue with my comments, not Trump's.

So there is no confusion:

The sigh was an expression of exhaustion with Trump's tweets.

This tweet, in particular, was a lackluster attempt to clean up a tweet I called out as problematic earlier.

The exact impetus of the sigh was at the use of the word "haters."

But y'all knew that.

My man really said "She could have taken a taxi" as if the existence Uber of Yellow cabs would have helped push African Americans forward :lol: How are you going to care about the future without acknowledging the past that got you to this unpleasant present?

Some people are so lost, man. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up to the 4th of July cookout with a petition to change February to "Black FUTURES Month" :smh:

So there is no confusion:

The sigh was an expression of exhaustion with Trump's tweets.

This tweet, in particular, was a lackluster attempt to clean up a tweet I called out as problematic earlier.

The exact impetus of the sigh was at the use of the word "haters."

But y'all knew that.

I honestly did not. I thought you were on your Susan Collins “see he learned his lesson” horse again

Back
Top Bottom