***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dwalk31 dwalk31

37F54FC2-1F29-4658-95B5-106F8829A281.jpeg

Not that there was ever any reason to doubt she’s a stone cold racist but Fox News’ Laura Ingraham decided to book Mark Fuhrman to discuss the George Floyd fallout.

Fuhrman is the cop from the OJ trial who was convicted on charges of perjury for testifying in court that he never used racial slurs. After the denial, OJ’s defense then produced tapes of Fuhrman casually using the n-word several dozen times.

The untold amount of riches available to black people willing to talk bad about black people in the media is wild.

but "it profits a man nothing to sell his souls for the whole world"...

uncle toms out here doin it for a little bit of change and some CNN contributor hits.

its foul.

I see another enterprising young uncle tom tryna get paid.
The untold amount of riches available to black people willing to talk bad about black people in the media is wild.

but "it profits a man nothing to sell his souls for the whole world"...

uncle toms out here doin it for a little bit of change and some CNN contributor hits.

its foul.

You read my mind...I was wondering, how profitable is being an Uncle Tom on social media? I don't have or use SM so I'm not privy to how prevalent they are but he only has 124K followers and what I would imagine to be weak politic aspirations. Surely this buffoonery can't amount to much for him financially, right?

You read my mind...I was wondering, how profitable is being an Uncle Tom on social media? I don't have or use SM so I'm not privy to how prevalent they are but he only has 124K followers and what I would imagine to be weak politic aspirations. Surely this buffoonery can't amount to much for him financially, right?

conservative media sphere is a bottomless pit of money funded by people who don't care how crazy you look as long as you're parroting the party line.

it's like pennies to them to dole out money and think tank jobs to clowns.

I don’t think that’s really oj account. There were some other wild tweets from that account (if it were oj saying it). But iirc oj is on Twitter with the check.

Edit: that reall is his account :lol: how he not have a check. Didn’t this come up itt before? :lol:

I don’t think that’s really oj account. There were some other wild tweets from that account (if it were oj saying it). But iirc oj is on Twitter with the check.

Edit: that reall is his account :lol: how he not have a check. Didn’t this come up itt before? :lol:
Twitter refuses to verify the man :lol:

Anyway, when OJ Simpson got the moral high ground on you, then know you are engaging in buffoonery.

Last edited:

**** confuses me everytime :lol: but I learned he always post videos only so you know it's him even if a fake page retweets it

Back
Top Bottom