***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Lack of policy proposals"

ESWNgppXkAAQ0zp.jpg

potentially dumb question but are these primaries just for the presidency or other offices too?

potentially dumb question but are these primaries just for the presidency or other offices too?

Multiple actually, House of Rep. candidates AND Senate candidates also are involved

Hence why it is very important voter turnout is HIGHER THAN EVER...........primaries AND the general election are NEVER JUST ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY, this is why "checks and balances" failed us during the 2016 election when Trump was basically handed a bunch of folk ready to stroke his ego in Congress to do w/e the **** he wanted BECAUSE most folk thought it was better to sit at home AND not do **** b/c they liked neither Hillary nor Trump on the ballot WHILE ignoring all those GOP senators/house reps. they could've prevented to be elected.

You’d think it’s really not that hard to at least suggest/push for some kind of policy to try and squeeze a W out of his debacle

He could just piggyback off Biden or Justin Amash’ proposals with a single tweet

That's the thing. He literally doesn't have to do anything other than voice support for a republican proposal that's already out there. The lack of action is quite incredible.

Poorly, of course.

But that whataboutism is not gonna save your white supremacy supporting morally bankrupt ***

You wanted to **** on immigrants last weekend, but look in the mirror. Southern black man caping for bigots.

Shameful

I didn't speak down to immigrants at all.

I said that you can advance a thesis on the dichotomy between black immigrants and black descendants of slaves in America. You can.

I said black immigrants are unequivocally black. And they are.

But to state there is uniqueness does not disregard the issues faced by either. And it certainly isn't talking down to one particular group.

I said that you can advance a thesis on the dichotomy between black immigrants and black descendants of slaves in America. You can.

But to state there is uniqueness does not disregard the issues faced by either. And it certainly isn't talking down to one particular group.
Shut up Delk

No one gives a **** about your backpedaling

I mean, you did say that immigrant kids deserve to be locked in cages because their parents made a choice, but that was brown people instead of black

how many years until this dude is denying he even supported trump and was in here defending dude week in and out?

does it even make a year?

That's the thing. He literally doesn't have to do anything other than voice support for a republican proposal that's already out there. The lack of action is quite incredible.
Yeah, he's shown more emotion about the protestors than he has about police killing innocent black people with impunity.

It would take such a small amount of effort to express support for holding police accountable for their actions. However, that means upsetting his rabid white supremacist supporters.

Back
Top Bottom