***Official Political Discussion Thread***

how many years until this dude is denying he even supported trump and was in here defending dude week in and out?

does it even make a year?

At the rate stories are completely made up in here, I'd probably be called a vocal Justin Amash supporter by November

Nearly 4 years ago my cousin in Montreal offered me his couch in case I ever felt it was time to leave this country. As we get closer to the November elections I think more and more about that offer and how necessary it might become depending on the results. It's been an arduous 4 years. I'm not sure I can endure another 4.

Nearly 4 years ago my cousin in Montreal offered me his couch in case I ever felt it was time to leave this country. As we get closer to the November elections I think more and more about that offer and how necessary it might become depending on the results. It's been an arduous 4 years. I'm not sure I can endure another 4.

Not for nothing I am going to expatriate to a country with Dual Citizenship and just make due until the end of the world.... I actually have the country in mind too, and for once did the research.

ddf.png

mjlol.png

Not for nothing I am going to expatriate to a country with Dual Citizenship and just make due until the end of the world.... I actually have the country in mind too, and for once did the research.

I have all my documentation set up for multiple countries for personal reasons or in case things in the US ever hit the fan. I'm closely monitoring this election and how the rest of the world recovers from COVID-19 because America ain't it right now.

I still don't understand the WH releasing that video of him during his photo-op. For what. lolol.

Back
Top Bottom