***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Delk has more in common with the average white supremacist than he does with any of the users in this thread

tenor (1) (4).gif

Lots of FAKE NEWS in here. The rally was POPPIN. It was packed but most of all Coal Gang was in full effect. Dell, delusional, aepps, mpls, shoeter, big Bolton fan Belgium, newly reborn conservative Rex, and even Rusty after making up with Tomi all showed up and showed out for Dapper Don and we cheered like crazy when he pulled off the "drink with one hand" trick. That moment did more for black Americans than Biden, Obummer, or Ulysses Grant EVER DID.

it is a black bear. it's pretty obvious what the cops would do.

who calls the police on a bear? :lol:

I’d be like “oh damn, a bear” and watch it from a distance. :lol:

That’s like a mile from me as the crow flies but it’s across the river. Bear probably lives by the river. We have urban cougars too and mad coyotes that scare the Karen’s with their tiny dogs.

who calls the police on a bear? :lol:

I’d be like “oh damn, a bear” and watch it from a distance. :lol:

That’s like a mile from me as the crow flies but it’s across the river. Bear probably lives by the river. We have urban cougars too and mad coyotes that scare the Karen’s with their tiny dogs.
I think you're thinking of a polar bear.

This was a black bear. Wink wink.

Sigh.

Where do I start.

I would be interested in your list of smacks in the face as it relates to Biden. Or, are you saying that he is some perfect candidate?

I could go through most of your points and respond.

Actually, I have some time and I will:

- I disagree with him on the statues and they need to come down, period.
- Disagree with the birther theory, and it is indefensible, period.
- Obviously white nationalists in an administration are problematic. Surely you don't think this is the first administration with white nationalists in it, do you? Would you say Obama/Biden had none?
-He also said this Attorney general was not mentally qualified to be attorney general. And requested his resignation. Also, the DOJ is independent.
- As stated above, the DOJ is independent. You realize he is under investigation by them, right?
- Disagree with your reasoning here. He has denounced white supremacy, repeatedly
-Cases settle for tons of reasons. As a business owner, you--of all people--should realize business incentives of settlement that have nothing to do with liability/guilt.
-Was the record deportation appalling under Obama/Biden... think about it.
-I am adamant about due process and have spoken against this repeatedly. And have said I disagreed with this.
- You realize Obama instituted travel bans from many of the same countries? Or was that different?
-I've been team Kaep from the jump. This is indefensible. He has since changed his stance on Kaep. Obama changed his mind on same-sex marriage. People evolve. In this case, I am glad he changed for the positive.
-I disagree that he was talking about white nationalist/supremacists. Again, he has denounced white supremacy, and racism, repeatedly. He clarified that comment a day later.
- Hearsay. I can say that the founder of Niketalk told me the same thing. Hint: that doesn't make it true. That is why I said a tape would be helpful, for me.
- Im not familiar with this one
-I am not as in tune with the white supremacists' preferences. I'll take your word for it. But again he has denounced white supremacy and racism, repeatedly.

But you want to gloss over the crime bill and mass incarceration because of 4 years of Trump? When Biden has been in politics for over 40 years and THIS is where we are?

Give me a break.

It's been messed up for black folks in America under administrations from both sides. I'm sorry it is more in your face now. It has been in mine.

And the question is not whether Obama, Hillary or Biden would sign the bills, the question is whether they could force the senate republicans to vote for it. Trump can. That is the difference.

Trump has proven the ability to get these measures past the senate in the way that other administrations could not.

Yes, I would prefer a watered-down prison reform bill to no prison-reform bill. Perhaps you prefer no bill at all?

Voting for Joe Biden doesn't put you on some higher moral ground in my opinion.

And my tax comment was about basic math, not my sole motivation for voting.
Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon were chosen by him to work as advisors. White supremacists craft his policies.

That alone invalidates everything you're saying.

Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon were chosen by him to work as advisors. White supremacists craft his policies.

That alone invalidates everything you're saying.

How you gone scratch out the entire post... come on

Didn't he fire Bannon?

He did not hold elected office prior to 2017.

You citing running as a candidate for the "reform party" in 2000 (as experience) is silly
I didn't say "elected". You are making up terms. I said RAN. Trump said in the rally he ran ONCE, and won. That's a LIE.

YOU are the one who cites Trump as having inexperience everytime he says wrong things or false things or even lies.

Clearly he lied to the crowd at Tulsa, and they cheered.

Why the hell do you even respond to dwalk? I get that it’s good to talk to the other side but jeez just ignore him

I come here for the comedy and info. But like 80 percent of the thread is people responding to him. He probably loves it
I think since Ninja is banned from here, we wanted to see him, dwalk, do the gymnastics defending Trump. When Method man comes in and questions dwalk, I like to see it go down.

Back
Top Bottom