***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While I agree with you, I still don't understand the tactic. Even if he wins those same charges are still going to be waiting in 2025. The cases might even be more solid and there might be additional charges because lord knows he's keep up the tomfoolery in his second term. The main difference is that he'll be 78 instead of 74 so four years close to death which may be a legitimate consideration for him since it would mean potentially skipping jail time.

There’s a statue on the chargers he’ll likely be brought upon. For instance, he can still be formally charged for the Cohen case. But that expires in 2021 I think.

All excellent points.

RE: Installing puppets. After he's gone will those puppets have any reason to protect him, though? It's my genuine belief that while all these Republicans cape for DJT, outside of their jobs they can't stand the dude and only cape because he's their leader. Look at how quickly everyone turns on him after they get fired. I expect them to do the same when he's out of office.

RE: Health. Neither medicine nor health are my forte but based on things I've seen him do and his speech, I feel he there is something wrong with him :lol: Just the thought alone of another four years has to be daunting for him

depends on the puppet. If they begin installing family into prominent positions or whatever then yeah I could see him being protected up to his death. it’s less about the GOP body and more about having the right people in the right places (Barr for example) and stacking the courts. You don’t need an entire team, just a couple dudes ready to burn it down for you.

With that said, we still don’t know what’s in the stuff that was stolen from the RNC server. The party we see now may be what we get from here on out with Trump or not. You can tell them boys are shook over there just off how many of them flipped that switch so fast when Trump won and started having meetings in secret with these dudes.

I don’t believe they’re caping for him because he’s their leader, I fully believe they are all compromised particularly Graham and McConnell and I think some of it may be connected to Epstein + worldwide money/bank schemes.

Omg, trump texted me. :emoji_heart_eyes: :emoji_fire:
C9427B0A-2486-429A-B14C-92ABE793BAD3.png

depends on the puppet. If they begin installing family into prominent positions or whatever then yeah I could see him being protected up to his death. it’s less about the GOP body and more about having the right people in the right places (Barr for example) and stacking the courts. You don’t need an entire team, just a couple dudes ready to burn it down for you.

With that said, we still don’t know what’s in the stuff that was stolen from the RNC server. The party we see now may be what we get from here on out with Trump or not. You can tell them boys are shook over there just off how many of them flipped that switch so fast when Trump won and started having meetings in secret with these dudes.

I don’t believe they’re caping for him because he’s their leader, I fully believe they are all compromised particularly Graham and McConnell and I think some of it may be connected to Epstein + worldwide money/bank schemes.

All of this.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , I know that you are not stupid enough to let the orange sphincter convince you that a mask should be optional, right? What I am seeing, is downright stupid and crazy. I understand your political leanings, but those dudes on the right wanna be stuck on stupid, then following this dude right to their graves. Personally, I am not angry about it, begone devil. But you are a brother, don't forget that.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , I know that you are not stupid enough to let the orange sphincter convince you that a mask should be optional, right? What I am seeing, is downright stupid and crazy. I understand your political leanings, but those dudes on the right wanna be stuck on stupid, then following this dude right to their graves. Personally, I am not angry about it, begone devil. But you are a brother, don't forget that.

You gotta know I don't get medical advice from politicians. Trump or anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom