***Official Political Discussion Thread***

3F7A2C89-AAD1-4C75-B638-6ED4C425D512.jpeg

Are those guns real? They are holding them like toys and their posture screams that they don’t know how to use them
Not holding them properly or practicing trigger discipline :smh:

Just your typical diet racism to go along with your coffee. Imagine trying to defend Woodrow Wilson.

John Wayne's name wasn't even John Wayne, it was Marion
The turtle quite frankly can go without a mask.
Time for corona to do what polio couldn't

Dudes like Shapiro are the reason I don't choose sides on politics. I support political ideas but I do not support any particular politician because their supporters follow with blind faith.

Oh he retweeted a video but didn't listen to the audio first.
Oh he didn't know about the Russian bounty, that's liberal myths. Nah he didn't incite violence by saying you loot we shoot.
Don't be naive, all guys tell people to sexually assault women bc you're rich.

You report anything negative, and they deny it. They truly believe that if someone holds a position as high as President, that person is a saint. If you think a wealthy American has no flaws and doesn't make mistakes, I have a bridge to sell.

Dudes like Shapiro are the reason I don't choose sides on politics. I support political ideas but I do not support any particular politician because their supporters follow with blind faith.

Oh he retweeted a video but didn't listen to the audio first.
Oh he didn't know about the Russian bounty, that's liberal myths. Nah he didn't incite violence by saying you loot we shoot.
Don't be naive, all guys tell people to sexually assault women bc you're rich.

You report anything negative, and they deny it. They truly believe that if someone holds a position as high as President, that person is a saint. If you think a wealthy American has no flaws and doesn't make mistakes, I have a bridge to sell.
Choosing sides is not the problem. The problem, as you illustrated, is not being able to reevaluate ones position when new relevant information comes out.

And like I said, this country is one of the few where you get paid handsomely to parrot a view, regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum. American democracy will be much better (70% better) the day we defend the separation of money and elections the same way we defend the separation of state and religion.

I find this hard to believe.

Also, he can't do this.

All that caping Delk has done for him. How he was abandoned all morals and integrity. How he debasses himself on the regular. How many time he has dropped it low for dude.

Nah, Trump can't just quit on ole boy. :lol:
You know Trump saves his worst for those who defend him.

Back
Top Bottom