***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The guy could cruise to a second term if he took coronavirus seriously and started talking about solutions to police brutality and criminal justice.
yeah but then Vlad would release the pee tapes and also tell us who Barron's father is.

random thought -- anybody else think Claudia Conway and Barron would make a cute power couple?

Dude is running out of news media that he supports. Next he's gonna be like "OANN another sorry excuse for a news company. I like @MoscowNews12. Great reporters and honest!"
Soon he's gonna be like, "Every news outlet has turned out to be a fraud, except for one. The Onion has excellent reporting! Nothing but the no-nonsense truth. Finally somebody who gets me!"

trumptrash.png

The conversations surrounding this whole Kanye nonsense was crazy.

Kanye does not have enough pull to take away votes from Biden. In the event that he did, that would mean Biden ain’t ****. Kanye is crazy as cat **** and we know this. Nobody is taking him serious in this. I’m tired of people thinking black people are so politically gullible and dumb.

The conversations surrounding this whole Kanye nonsense was crazy.

Kanye does not have enough pull to take away votes from Biden. In the event that he did, that would mean Biden ain’t ****. Kanye is crazy as cat **** and we know this. Nobody is taking him serious in this. I’m tired of people thinking black people are so politically gullible and dumb.
It's not black people I'm worried about.

Gotten used to expecting just about anything from this pos but this is straight disgusting man...

He'll most likely get voted out in a few months but I feel like all these intentionally inflammatory statements and actions are gonna set back race relations for decades after he's gone. Been diving headfirst into that Stephen Miller/Bannon style culture/race war rhetoric these last few months to rile up his base

Back
Top Bottom