***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Watched this last week. It fascinated me how many times he says he “doesn’t believe he’s better than anyone” and then proceeds to say the N word and speaks about white superiority. Like dude you are contradicting yourself. I live in Portland and as liberal as it is for the most part there are a ton of closet racists just like this dude when he lived here.

Him saying “I didn’t mean to say that” after he said ****** was so weird. Seemed like the subject of white women leaving white men invoked a lot emotion from him.

sidenote dude is like a sober Joe Exotic.

Ole girl was rocking the George Michael cut...
gallery-1482777891-george-michael.jpg

Bigotry in the front, racism in the back :pimp:

Great article, thanks for sharing. Wish more Christians understood that last line, “the same God who called me to disciple, also called me to speak out against injustice.”
Not surprised. Seen a lot of folks from the church I used to attend repost that video of Candace Owens. Terrible.

Also have had some conversations with friends who are elders or staff members of said church and believe that there isn't such a thing as systematic racism.

I am of the minority that does not agree with their views.

Seems obvious to me that the "garage pull" pictured from Bubba Wallace's garage was clearly shaped as a noose even if it wasn't an actual functioning one.

Also clear that he didn't find it/report it. So zero need for any sort of apology from Bubba considering what was there, how it was delivered to him, and his response.

Another ridiculous tweet by Trump.

Why does it bother people so much that they could potentially change the team names? It’s a ****ing game for Christ’s sake. (Also, I know why it bothers people)

Why does it bother people so much that they could potentially change the team names? It’s a ****ing game for Christ’s sake. (Also, I know why it bothers people)
Especially when they're offensive as ****. Cleveland has been slowly phasing their mascot out of the uniforms. They need to just change the ****ing name.

Back
Top Bottom