***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All platforms are censoring any anti WHO stances on the covid.
I think it more had to do the numerous post in the Covid thread, and threads created in general that spread BS like Covid was created in a lab, about Bill Gates, or 5G.

It was about just the WHO. The Covid-19 there was inundated with tons of nonsense.

Isn't telling people to stop buying Goodyear tires.....cancel culture....?

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

Surprised no one has mentioned the Kerry speech 🔥
#Exceptional
Some of it below. Go watch it.

“Donald Trump inherited a growing economy...and like everything else he inherited, he bankrupt it. When this President goes overseas, it is not a goodwill mission, it is a blooper reel. He breaks up with our allies and writes love letters to dictators. America deserves a President who is looked up to, not laughed at...Our troops can not get out of harms way by hiding in the White House bunker. They need a President who will stand up for them...we aren’t exceptional because we bluster that we are, we are exceptional because we do exceptional things.”

FEB45EB6-2DC4-4CCF-92A9-151C8968A849.gif

DB855E57-46AE-43CB-9A2D-B3BD649F572E.gif

Yikes. Someone needs to tell her to google "war on drugs." Maybe she'll figure out why Baltimore is what it is.

They always do these political videos where they find some people in specific communities that support their agenda. I can walk into any Black community and find people who like cops and hate democrats, etc but I can find a lot more who have negative experiences with cops and hate republicans. It's all biased bull****.

Didn't Fauci tell people not to wear mask and not to cancel their cruise while China was locking down?

That doesn't let Trump off the hook for his complete mismanagement. Mismanagement that has the country in this state.

All you are doing hear is peddling a whataboutism. Months after the thing kicked off America's death rate is still way higher than other advanced economics. Fauci giving bad guidance because he was trying to make sure medical professionals have PPE months ago when this thing kicked off, is not the cause of the deaths now.

Didn't Fauci tell people not to wear mask and not to cancel their cruise while China was locking down?

Look, I understand folks may be frustrated about the initial response to COVID, but people make mistakes at least Dr. Fauci and the scientific community recognizes that is trying to right the ship

But people like you who keep dwelling on past mistakes and spout out ignorance are making this ship sink

If the whole country (no matter their political party affiliation) was getting bad information from China, why in the world is it a partisan issue??????

Back
Top Bottom