***Official Political Discussion Thread***

uh9uwnymhzh51.jpg

Let's be fair.
If I'm a Trump apologist, you're a democratic pandering apologist.
Whatever makes you feel better. Call me whatever you want, famb.

At least I can defend my positions, they are grounded in observable reality, and I don't whine about people not giving my contrarian post enough respect.

All aboard the no malarkey express!

If Joe is a radical leftist, who hates Stalin, Joe must be anarcho communist and that slaps.

I'd imagine nobody else lives on his street except that neighbor. When you're an *******, only those willing to put the paws on you stay around you.
Apparently he and the neighbor were beefing for a long while before Renee finally decided to touch him up.

Rand caught a 8-piece that had been marinating for 5 years, so it was no wonder his ribs ended up so tender.

Last edited:
As if it’s our fault we’re in a depression.

somebody needs to rob him then burn down his house so we can see his bootstrap game.
Good point. Never really thought about it explicitly but any economic downturn is not because the average working class person didn't work hard enough or something. It's really about the government leadership, or the corporations, or many other factors out of people's control (the weather, trade agreements, displacement of people or resources, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom