***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If the whole country (no matter their political party affiliation) was getting bad information from China, why in the world is it a partisan issue??????
Why isn't the rest of the world as bad off then?

You are basically repeating a right wing Trump defense, and complaining about everyone else being partisan because they don't agree. Everyone else is partisan, except you. Good grief

Last edited:
Why isn't the rest of the world as bad off then?

You are basically repeating a right wing Trump defense, and complaining about everyone else being partisan because they don't agree. Everyone else is partisan, except you. Good grief

The rest of the world is not as unhealthy as America.
They also have largely obedient citizens that comply with orders.
Americans are unhealthy, rebellious disguised as patriotism and largely non compliant.

And there is noted controversy with the accuracy of testing and statistics.

Even Bill Gates has stated their is a problem with the accuracy of the test and their is a problem with the data.
We get the numbers daily but it's a gamble. Could be twice as low, could be twice as high.

But who's gonna listen to what I say. I disagree with the popular opinion in this thread of binary thought so I automatically belong to the "them".

A well respected poster in this thread said he didn't like Bill and he was a pedo. Absolutely Zero response.

I post a picture of said guy in connection to somewhere he stated he never was and I'm the conspiracy theorist and it's okay to attack and call me names in your rebuttals.

If the whole country (no matter their political party affiliation) was getting bad information from China, why in the world is it a partisan issue??????
Because the party in power had information in January suggesting that China was trying to downplay the severity of the virus. The party in power didn't prepare and took very few measures to prevent the spread. 8 months later and the party in power continues to do as little as possible.

0qaqafqhixh51.jpg

Highkey. Bruh really said change is happening under Trump.

There's a difference in change happening because of Trump, and change happening in response to Trump. Im referring to the latter. But it's easier to throw insults instead of talk.

Since when did we take the word of china over our own intelligence communities?
Nation members of the WHO have guidelines on notifying others about a pandemic coming out of their country that could affect the world.

The rest of the world is not as unhealthy as America.
They also have largely obedient citizens that comply with orders.
Americans are unhealthy, rebellious disguised as patriotism and largely non compliant.

And there is noted controversy with the accuracy of testing and statistics.

Even Bill Gates has stated their is a problem with the accuracy of the test and their is a problem with the data.
We get the numbers daily but it's a gamble. Could be twice as low, could be twice as high.

But who's gonna listen to what I say. I disagree with the popular opinion in this thread of binary thought so I automatically belong to the "them".

A well respected poster in this thread said he didn't like Bill and he was a pedo. Absolutely Zero response.

I post a picture of said guy in connection to somewhere he stated he never was and I'm the conspiracy theorist and it's okay to attack and call me names in your rebuttals.
-The difference on death between America and the rest of the world can't be strictly blamed on health of the public. Even if it was a contributing factor there is zero research backing up this claim. This is why I call you a Trump apologist, you are using conjecture to excuse his mismanagement, and act like what is happen in America is out of his control. And that would only affect deaths, our infections are way about other advanced economics. And that has nothing to do with how health one population is compared to another.

-In most other countries, the President didn't make wearing mask, and lockdowns a culture war issue. Their leaders didn't peddle snake peddle treatments and and call the virus a hoax meant to injury him politically. Even if the average American is more stubborn and self destructive, Trump helped fuel that. Right wingers in this country, who love Trump, aren't just against his demand. Trump signals to them they can ignore the expert, and demand reopenings, and downplay the seriousness of this issue, because he does the same thing too.

-BIll Gates also said your testing is useless because results don't come back in time, so it makes it impossible to test and trace. And this can be fixed with an quick easy policy solution with reimbursement. Bill Gates has also been critical of a ton of moves Trump made. So it is weird you only invoke his name when it is convenient to do so. Because he has been calling out all the ways Trump has dropped the ball repeatedly. Also there is evidence that Covid deaths are being under reported (pneumonia deaths being above historical normals) , not over. So the situation is probably worse that what is being said.

-People don't listen to you because you make bad, often lazy arguments. Like here comes the ****ing whining about "binary thought" in here. Dude you ain't dropping no knowledge in here, you not making any illuminating post, you have posted **** that is clearly not true, and you can't defend your arguments from the slightest bit of pushback. Yet you want to complain about you being dismissed. Famb, if you want your arguments and opinions to be more respected, make better ones. It is that simple.

-If you are referring to rexanglorum rexanglorum comments about Bill Clinton, two things. a) One it should be clear that Bill Clinton is not a popular person in here that people are not eager to defend him. b)Second, Rex had been called out by me and other for other ****ery he has done in this thread. Meth called him out for recent behavior too. When people act like buffoons they get called out for acting like buffoons. You just entered this thread, but swear you got everyone figured out. Good lawd.

-You are not being singled out because you are going against the consensus. Again, you are being called out for making bad and lazy arguments. When you posted the Bill Clinton picture I didn't call you a conspiracy theorist, I made a joke about how irrelevant the info is. I later said I check the conspiracy theory thread to see if you were a regular poster in there, and guess what, you were. So right now you are just a hit dog hollering.

So stop clutching your pearls because you can't handle people pushing back on your post. No one is required to coddle you and your opinions

Last edited:
Will Our PRESIDENT ELECT get anyone else's vote as Hokage of the Country Hidden in Da Leaves?

Like we predicted, the damage is done. That is why they are saying they will hold off on changes until after the election.

Vote in person, or drop off you ballot in person. The fix is still in.

1. Stop the damage. Done.
2. Reverse the damage. I don't know if that's possible.
3. Send the guilty to jail. To be continued....

3a. At least make the public aware of who was responsible and why they did what they did.

-The difference on death between America and the rest of the world can't be strictly blamed on health of the public. Even if it was a contributing factor there is zero research backing up this claim. This is why I call you a Trump apologist, you are using conjecture to excuse his mismanagement, and act like what is happen in America is out of his control. And that would only affect deaths, our infections are way about other advanced economics. And that has nothing to do with how health one population is compared to another.

-In most other countries, the President didn't make wearing mask, and lockdowns a culture war issue. Their leaders didn't peddle snake peddle treatments and and call the virus a hoax meant to injury him politically. Even if the average American is more stubborn and self destructive, Trump helped fuel that. Right wingers in this country, who love Trump, aren't just against his demand. Trump signals to them they can ignore the expert, and demand reopenings, and downplay the seriousness of this issue, because he does the same thing too.

-BIll Gates also said your testing is useless because results don't come back in time, so it makes it impossible to test and trace. And this can be fixed with an quick easy policy solution with reimbursement. Bill Gates has also been critical of a ton of moves Trump made. So it is weird you only invoke his name when it is convenient to do so. Because he has been calling out all the ways Trump has dropped the ball repeatedly. Also there is evidence that Covid deaths are being under reported (pneumonia deaths being above historical normals) , not over. So the situation is probably worse that what is being said.

-People don't listen to you because you make bad, often lazy arguments. Like here comes the ****ing whining about "binary thought" in here. Dude you ain't dropping no knowledge in here, you not making any illuminating post, you have posted **** that is clearly not true, and you can't defend your arguments from the slightest bit of pushback. Yet you want to complain about you being dismissed. Famb, if you want your arguments and opinions to be more respected, make better ones. It is that simple.

-If you are referring to rexanglorum rexanglorum comments about Bill Clinton, two things. a) One it should be clear that Bill Clinton is not a popular person in here that people are not eager to defend him. b)Second, Rex had been called out by me and other for other ****ery he has done in this thread. Meth called him out for recent behavior too. When people act like buffoons they get called out for acting like buffoons. You just entered this thread, but swear you got everyone figured out. Good lawd.

-You are not being singled out because you are going against the consensus. Again, you are being called out for making bad and lazy arguments. When you posted the Bill Clinton picture I didn't call you a conspiracy theorist, I made a joke about how irrelevant the info is. I later said I check the conspiracy theory thread to see if you were a regular poster in there, and guess what, you were. So right now you are just a hit dog hollering.

So stop clutching your pearls because you can't handle people pushing back on your post. No one is required to coddle you and your opinions
Whole lotta juelzing to repackage what I said breh.

Lololololol. Wanna know how much Trump hates Latinos? He'd rather have an empty and cold island than a warm, touristy one with Spanish-speaking Brown folks in it.
You know what, I agree with Trump. I would trade PR for Greenland

Any West Indian that traveled on American Airlines/American Eagle in the 90s and early 00s can attest to the fact that everyone in that airport is conspiring to make you miss your connecting flight.

9 years old, they give us the wrong gate for our connecting flight back home so we missed it. Then they were not even willing to put us up for the night. So I got treated to watching my grandmother curse out a ticketing agent like...
HOKHGt.gif

Give me that icy tundra instead.

-But real talk, **** Trump's racist ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom