***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s official, these Trumpers are going down with the ship!

This can’t be real.

Never thought I’d say this but I had too many MAGA Flags.

Better believe those flags would be half mass if they weren’t under water.

If I’m not gonna wear a mask; I’m damn sure not wearing that life vest.

Just let me go with my boat.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was great. I loved it.

The coughing at the end
laff (1).gif

this guy is something tf else...funniest politician ever to do it. not really a great thing in practice, but still.

randomly, the zero-effort casting reminded me of when Cam´Ron got JJ to play JJay-Z in that one video.

1599362310371.png

I´d pay a lot of money to see 45 and Barry O square up, those mfs legit despise each other as human beings.

losing sleep, bruhs:

Piles of unopened United States Postal Service mail and packages were discovered dumped at two separate locations this week in Glendale, authorities said Friday.

Police responded to a call about 8 a.m. Thursday from the USPS, asking police to assist with a situation involving “possible stolen mail or whatever was dumped in an alleyway,” said Glendale Police Sgt. Christian Hauptmann. The second call came about two hours later from a business owner who witnessed a similar incident in a store parking lot not far from the alley.

Security footage obtained by KTLA from outside the 7Q Spa Laser & Aesthetic in the 1600 block of Glenoaks Boulevard shows a Budget rental truck backing into a gate before a man retrieves piles of bags of mail and packages from inside the truck and throws them onto the ground. The parking lot is less than a mile away from the alleyway in the 1000 block of Allen Avenue where the other pile of mail was discovered.

USPS declined to comment on the incident.

get it into your mind that there might be hard decisions to make in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom