***Official Political Discussion Thread***

94B30722-AB42-4975-A7DC-E7DF8A7AE799.jpeg

1599401993530.gif

These scumbags aren't fooling anyone. They know high turn out in Miami probably flips Florida

^it's crazy how many rich, racist, white people there are. Staggering to me.. If you think Biden got the nomination in the bag, think again

Felony campaign finance violation and lying to Congress, pretty decent resume for a Trump appointee.

EhP09D3XYAEEGHA

As much as this election is an existential crisis for the US and this democracy, it is do-or-die for all of Trump's enablers. They know they are ****ed if Trump loses, so they are going to be pulling out all the stops these next two months to save him.

I wasn't the biggest Yang person during the primary cycle (I voted Warren), but this episode was pretty informative and definitely gave me more insight into Yang's perspectives during that run. The two segments that stood out to me the most were the discussions on the necessity of the elimination of the filibuster (and why it seems like some Dems in Congress are performative in policy proposal due to their opposition of removing it) and this idea of "state capacity" progressivism that Ezra highlights. S/O to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford for the pod suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom