***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Saying Delk is slightly better than the worse scum on NT isn't really a compelling endorsement.

He openly supports white supremacy, and has peddled racist argument about black people.

He acts like a scumbag, the fact Ninja is a better scumbag doesn't really redeem Delk in anyway.
This wasn't my point. As stated, he has a right to be who he is. This has been denied Black people ever since 1619. WE should have the chance to make a mistake. This is what white privilege allows, the ability to be like Biden, make a mistake, and then recover. Delk is about his paper, and I get that. Call him out on it, as it is selfish, pretentious, materialistic. However, he is still a Black man living under a system of white supremacy.

I am willing to bet that if the if the racists ever felt froggish? dwalk31 dwalk31 would be throwing hands, and whatever else, against them. Therein lies the difference.
He supports the racists on a daily basis :lol:. Seriously, what supports this thought? He’s literally running in circles to defend them.

I doubt that.

When there were other racist in here at the same time with him, he gave them no pushback, and was often agreeing with them.
I never saw that happen. However, I can tell you that from some of the replies he has given me here, and I ain't soft on white people at all, he seems to agree with my stance, yet not how I say what I say, am I correct dwalk31 dwalk31 ?!

He supports the racists on a daily basis :lol:. Seriously, what supports this thought? He’s literally running in circles to defend them.
I see him defending the american system. That's how I see it. I on the other hand, know that this system is going to do exactly what it was built to do, and that is to protect white americans. I see him betting on that, in the attempt to gain a personal advantage.

Again, you don’t know how to operate in good faith. It’s quite sickening. The Hill is a publication that covers tons of different things that are happening in the news. The front page headline on the site is about Trump’s downplaying of the virus publicly and his comments to Woodward. So I have no issues with The Hill. You’re the troll here who ignores all of the discussion being had about the various scandals in the administration and chooses to post a Nobel prize article. Hilarious to see you try and flip it a different way.

I commented on the downplaying story as well.

This wasn't my point. As stated, he has a right to be who he is. This has been denied Black people ever since 1619. WE should have the chance to make a mistake. This is what white privilege allows, the ability to be like Biden, make a mistake, and then recover. Delk is about his paper, and I get that. Call him out on it, as it is selfish, pretentious, materialistic. However, he is still a Black man living under a system of white supremacy.
Methodical Management Methodical Management has given Delk multiple chances to clean up his act in here under threat of ban. He has gotten chances on NT because his trolling act was worse than it is now.

Delk could be about that paper all he wants, but he wants to get to this paper on the backs of the black community being hurt. He was peddling the same racist "welfare needs to be cut because black people are too dependent". When it was pointed out o him that not only that his argument has no economic research to back it up, it was also racist. He then changed his tune to peddle and even more ridiculous plan to deflect from being called racist. he is fine with things getting worse for marginalized communities, including black people, if that means he gets a tax break and closer to affording a rental property.

Delk only started pushing this pro-black steez, after other racist got banned, and Trump signed the first step act. Dude is not a good faith actor. His blackness should not be used to downplay how hostile he is toward the black community generally.

I never saw that happen. However, I can tell you that from some of the replies he has given me here, and I ain't soft on white people at all, he seems to agree with my stance, yet not how I say what I say, am I correct dwalk31 dwalk31 ?!

Yes.

Rusty just enjoys going in at me and anyone he thinks supports the GOP in any way.

He’s on a high horse supporting Joe Biden, of all people.

I am willing to bet that if the if the racists ever felt froggish? dwalk31 dwalk31 would be throwing hands, and whatever else, against them. Therein lies the difference.
If those racists felt froggish Delk would be Right there throwing hands against people of color and kids. He is the lowest scum on this website. After he helped the racists he would sigh at their actions.

nothing.png

tenor.gif

Methodical Management Methodical Management has given Delk multiple chances to clean up his act in here under threat of ban. He has gotten chances on NT because his trolling act was worse than it is now.

Delk could be about that paper all he wants, but he wants to get to this paper on the backs of the black community being hurt. He was peddling the same racist "welfare needs to be cut because black people are too dependent". When it was pointed out o him that not only that his argument has no economic research to back it up, it was also racist. He then changed his tune to peddle and even more ridiculous plan to deflect from being called racist.

Delk only started pushing this pro-black steez, after other racist got banned, and Trump signed the first step act. Dude is not a good faith actor. His blackness should not be used to downplay how hostile he is toward the black community generally.

Meth has given you multiple chances to clean up your rhetoric.

Your shtick use to be far worse and more offensive. If I recall, you just recently had some posts edited by the mods.

But my positions, and the things I support, haven’t changed.

I did stop calling this an echo chamber. And pivoted to the fact that I am the only consistently openly-conservative poster in this thread.

Delk started posting in here well before you came to NT. What you are seeing now is Delk after numerous warnings from Meth, seeing multiple other racist he agreed with banned, and Trump signing the first step act and he starting to act like criminal justice reform is a top priority for him.

Delk could be about that paper all he wants, but he wants to get to this paper on the backs of the black community being hurt. He was peddling the same racist "welfare needs to be cut because black people are too dependent". When it was pointed out o him that not only that his argument has no economic research to back it up, it was also racist. He then changed his tune to peddle and even more ridiculous plan to deflect from being called racist.

I hear you, but I think that we both have encountered brothers like Dwalk in real time. He isn't going to back down from his ideals, in order to appease others. He'll double down, and I am certain that he gets a kick out of pissing people off, but in the morning, he still has to look in the mirror.

Unlike Paris Dennard, I have not seen Dwalk lay the blame of the Black plight in america, solely on the hands of Black folk. If you have any info otherwise? Please allow me to see it. There ain't nobody on this site that hates the biscuit bunch more than I. I do not hold my tongue. If Dwalk is on here talking that bootstrap bullcrap, then not knowing the system? Hey...then all I have stated is moot.

Unlike Paris Dennard, I have not seen Dwalk lay the blame of the Black plight in america, soley on the hands of Black folk. If you have any info otherwise? Please allow me to see it.

You won’t find any such post, from me.

And neither will Rusty, despite how much he tries to marry my positions to every stance held by any problematic “conservative.”

You won’t find any such post, from me.

And neither will Rusty, despite how much he tries to marry my positions to every stance held by any problematic “conservative.”
So with all that has gone on, all of the lies, mishandling of the pandemic, support of the police AND brutality, child sex allegations, financial improprieties, all that surrounds this administration, how can you in good faith, support them?

I see him defending the american system. That's how I see it. I on the other hand, know that this system is going to do exactly what it was built to do, and that is to protect white americans. I see him betting on that, in the attempt to gain a personal advantage.
You’re better than this, KHUFU KHUFU . The American system is racist and you see him as defending a racist system for personal gain, but think that he would somehow lay hands on racists? :lol: Trying to gain a financial advantage at the cost of violence being incited against Black folk, healthcare being stripped away from us and wealth disparity increasing rapidly is no friend to the Black community I come from.

Yes.

Rusty just enjoys going in at me and anyone he thinks supports the GOP in any way.

He’s on a high horse supporting Joe Biden, of all people.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pathetic pearl clutching

You are a black man that has allowed Joe ****ing Biden to become more progressive on the issues of helping black america. Yet you think you can pull someone else's card

Dude, I am not sitting on a high horse, looking down at you.

You are just standing in a ditch of moral bankruptcy, looking up at me.

So with all that has gone on, all of the lies, mishandling of the pandemic, support of the police AND brutality, child sex allegations, financial improprieties, all that surrounds this administration, how can you in good faith, support them?

I guess I wonder the same about Biden minus the pandemic.

But my support isn’t firm; I’ve discussed possibly voting for Biden.

I explained why. But I’ll repeat it again:

I think this administration is uniquely positioned to push meaningful legislation, like the First Step Act, through an obstructive Republican-led Senate.

That Republican-led Senate blocked a similar measure under the prior administration.

I hear you, but I think that we both have encountered brothers like Dwalk in real time. He isn't going to back down from his ideals, in order to appease others. He'll double down, and I am certain that he gets a kick out of pissing people off, but in the morning, he still has to look in the mirror.

Unlike Paris Dennard, I have not seen Dwalk lay the blame of the Black plight in america, solely on the hands of Black folk. If you have any info otherwise? Please allow me to see it. There ain't nobody on this site that hates the biscuit bunch more than I. I do not hold my tongue. If Dwalk is on here talking that bootstrap bullcrap, then not knowing the system? Hey...then all I have stated is moot.
Here is him espousing the same "black people on welfare is the problem" rhetoric racist conservatives like to peddle...

When I am talking about welfare programs that I feel are negatively impacting generations of black people I am specifically talking about food stamp programs a government housing programs without limits.

I say this because generations of black people have remained on these programs through presidents of both parties. So the status quo doesn't appear to be working, to me.

I support funding for education labeled as welfare. And as you note, this administration supported large contributions to HBCUs.

nah theres a bunch of open white racist on here
they are the scum
lets not forget them
we even had a racist mod on staff
who knows how many others we have on staff feel the same way as jrose5
just dont say it publicly

I've discovered a few conservative NTers that I used to follow on Instagram. I've weeded them out.

They don't put themselves on here because they're cowards.

Back
Top Bottom