***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah, I dunno why KHUFU KHUFU is giving Delk the benefit of the doubt

Both dudes have posted pics of their legs on NT. KHUFU KHUFU clearly uses lotion, while Delk legs as grey as the smoke clouds hovering over dem Cali wildfires.

KHUFU KHUFU you really think a brother that doesn't have bottle of cocoa or shea butter in his life really cares about the black community? C'mon famb, the evidence is right in front of you.

LOL.

Affordable housing is an issue for him.

I can’t read the article but I get the gist.

Not sure redlining was the correct term but if it is unclear, I am against housing discrimination.

So I don’t support any statement made by Trump, or anyone else, in support of it.

This. NT seems to believe in the political ideals of one party just because they've given them some scraps as if both of them aren't children of systematic racism and have both given black people the middle finger. dwalk31 dwalk31 can be foolish to dance it up for the one that outwardly shows him the most disrespect, but it doesn't mean that some in here arent as foolish for thinking the other is fully on their side...
Where or who has done this here? Are ya'll bringing outside convo into this or just creating stuff to have the upper hand on an argument with yourself?

And it's cute Delk get's to reinvent himself like he wasn't super wildin, especially back when he was pretending to be a fry cook lawyer for some reason. As a matter of fact I think he pretended to be a min wage worker so it could appear he was one of them while disparaging them.

And the family member betrayal will always sting more than an enemy doing as expected.

Where or who has done this here? Are ya'll bringing outside convo into this or just creating stuff to have the upper hand on an argument with yourself?

And it's cute Delk get's to reinvent himself like he wasn't super wildin, especially back when he was pretending to be a fry cook lawyer for some reason. As a matter of fact I think he pretended to be a min wage worker so it could appear he was one of them while disparaging them.

And the family member betrayal will always sting more than an enemy doing as expected.

I literally use to work at a fast food restaurant.

And I literally am a lawyer.

The fact that I made a joke about a situation I actually experienced doesn’t take away the fact that I was speaking from a perspective I actually experienced.

There are people who post saying they are in Kale gangs, Coal Gangs, are comrades, etc. It’s called satire then.

I get held to a different standard, ostensibly because of my political leanings.

It’s cute that it’s only okay to make jokes if you support Joe Biden,

The fact that I made a joke about a situation I actually experienced doesn’t take away the fact that I was speaking from a perspective I actually experienced.

There are people who post saying they are in Kale gangs, Coal Gangs, are comrades, etc. It’s called satire then.

I get held to a different standard, ostensibly because of my political leanings.

Can I hire you? I need to sue some libs on this forum

I don't think you understand satire.

posted this in the pandemic thread. this last paragraph says it all:

1599685093004.png

:wow:

in other news, trump announced his list of potential supreme court nominees. very diverse group below!

gallery_medium.jpg

1599684489133.jpeg

clement-paul-d.jpg

220px-Tom_Cotton_official_Senate_photo.jpg

allewis1.jpg

QIR8qSoGV89ZEpC1OL6ZlR3LEeyNMI7RhVAEFuxA.jpeg

Steven_Engel_official_photo.jpg

Noel_Francisco_official_photo.jpg

1599684771825.jpeg

e0UB3SK7Io7BY9amT821ofeByEs2w4y7eAmh7Fwi.jpeg

1599684834032.jpeg

Florida-Supreme-Court-Justice-Barbara-Lagoa-2019.jpg

Christopher_T._Landau_official_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg

Florida-Supreme-Court-Justice-Carlos-Muniz-2019.jpg

image-asset.png

1599685058577.jpeg

1599685124777.jpeg

1599685158939.jpeg

1599685195058.jpeg

74283bef-36a0-45bf-95c8-b5ed847858a9-Lawrence-VanDyke.jpg

I can’t read the article but I get the gist.

Not sure redlining was the correct term but if it is unclear, I am against housing discrimination.

So I don’t support any statement made by Trump, or anyone else, in support of it.
Oh, it's redlining as well. Keep the Blacks out of the 'burbs, bringing down property values.

This is amazing. You are contradicting yourself, hoping no one notices :lol:

Just a little while ago you wanted to call me out saying Meth has warned me for some of my behavior

Now you are acting like you have been singled out because of your political leanings

This is exactly why people say you act in bad faith.

This is amazing. You are contradicting yourself, hoping no one notices :lol:

Just a little while ago you wanted to call me out saying Meth has warned me for some of my behavior

Now you are acting like you have been singled out because of your political leanings

This is exactly why people say you act in bad faith.

You’re conflating issues.

I’m not talking about the mods. I’ve said they’ve been pretty fair.

I’m talking about the frequent posters that aren’t mods.

But you know that.

You’re conflating issues.

I’m not talking about the mods. I’ve said they’ve been pretty fair.

I’m talking about the frequent posters that aren’t mods.

But you know that.
First I am not conflating ****.

So please, spare me the pearl clutching. Everyone gets jokes. You just want to play the victim.

A while I made one comment about meeting that vile racist Tomi Lahren because we went to the same university, and now according to this thread I have been in a near 4 year relationship with the woman. Do you see me complaining?

And when you made the comment, you were trying to be flippant and act like you had some special insight in a serious conversation.

Then you did the same thing soon after. So it is also another case of people not letting get away with trolling.

Last edited:
this is what I did instead of actual work. thanks for the inspiration.

civilitygauntlet.jpg
im sorry i go in and out of this thread
and sometimes dont get the joke references
is that suppose to be like a crack rock
and pills
to make the infinity stones???

Back
Top Bottom