***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You’re better than this, KHUFU KHUFU . The American system is racist and you see him as defending a racist system for personal gain, but think that he would somehow lay hands on racists? :lol: Trying to gain a financial advantage at the cost of violence being incited against Black folk, healthcare being stripped away from us and wealth disparity increasing rapidly is no friend to the Black community I come from.
I went to college with brothers and sisters like Dwalk, speaking like him, then wearing docksiders and button down Brooks Brothers oxfords, Khaki's, and polo shirts to class. I know them all too well. However, when it hit the fan? They were angrier than I was.

As stated, I am not defending him personally, but I am defending his right to BE him. Is it wrong, his political positions? In my estimation, damned skippy.

Here is him espousing the same "black people on welfare is the problem" rhetoric racist conservatives like to peddle...

Black people aren’t the problem. The system created against us is the problem.

And that includes problems with the welfare system in America. I’ve pushed for reform. To try to pretend that I said it’s black people’s fault is a flat-out lie—and you know it.

Someone get they man's in here for this one
wow.png

lalalalalalalalalalalajoebidensaidifyourenotvotingforhimyourenotblacklalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal

And that includes problems with the welfare system in America. I’ve pushed for reform. To try to pretend that I said it’s black people’s fault is a flat-out lie—and you know it.
You have pushed for a reform that people point out to you is not backed up by any reputable social science research, especially economic.

You backtracked, and then tried to peddle an asinine argument about private funding as a way to act like you are different than the racist the espouse the same nonsense as you.

Delk, all you do is argue that making the system of white supremacy more powerful will be a benefit for black people.

Which is a racist, and disgusting argument to make.

So you do know that white supremacy is the main issue, correct?

Do you ever see the system being challenged, broken? Do you want to see it dismantled?

With Trump's current support of REDLINING, through his recent comments on the suburbs and property value, do you not see this president as being a problem for Black independence, freedom?

As stated, I am not defending him personally, but I am defending his right to BE him. Is it wrong, his political positions? In my estimation, damned skippy.
This. NT seems to believe in the political ideals of one party just because they've given them some scraps as if both of them aren't children of systematic racism and have both given black people the middle finger. dwalk31 dwalk31 can be foolish to dance it up for the one that outwardly shows him the most disrespect, but it doesn't mean that some in here arent as foolish for thinking the other is fully on their side...

You do know that welfare was created for white people, and that more white people are on welfare in America, than any other group, correct?

This. NT seems to believe in the political ideals of one party just because they've given them some scraps as if both of them aren't children of systematic racism and have both given black people the middle finger. dwalk31 dwalk31 can be foolish to dance it up for the one that outwardly shows him the most disrespect, but it doesn't mean that some in here arent just as foolish for thinking the other is fully on their side...
Well said.

I was about to say. It’s fairly easy to find Delk pushing Paris Dennard like rhetoric. KHUFU KHUFU , I know y’all had a bonding moment when you found out that he was over 6 ft, but Delk ain’t the guy who you think he is at all.
Yeah, I dunno why KHUFU KHUFU is giving Delk the benefit of the doubt

Both dudes have posted pics of their legs on NT. KHUFU KHUFU clearly uses lotion, while Delk legs as grey as the smoke clouds hovering over dem Cali wildfires.

KHUFU KHUFU you really think a brother that doesn't have bottle of cocoa or shea butter in his life really cares about the black community? C'mon famb, the evidence is right in front of you.

It just keeps coming today. The complaint was determined by the DHS Inspector General to be sufficiently credible for transmission to Congress.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/homeland-security-whistleblower/0819ec9ee29306a5/full.pdf

c1d6fadbf5fe552c90fcf1062c740ddf.png

0fc001b00f73fec3210c53742786347d.png

Excerpts from the whistleblower complaint itself:
48199001576e2f9d300029df1e6a35d2.png

52bb2efac238771492c31ef197b13dbf.png

1dcee9ac3a58fd28d50a874ed53f266b.png

a264e0b910c668a5aac74a3ce76bbc97.png

99ba1ff500e657ef42bbcb910d4b6983.png

I'm convinced that a tiny number within the administration is maliciously pushing pro-Russian propaganda (most likely Trump's inner circle); the rest is just following out of stupidity/sincere belief in the idea that the Russian involvement in American affairs is a hoax.

Yeah, I dunno why KHUFU KHUFU is giving Delk the benefit of the doubt

Both dudes have posted pics of their legs on NT. KHUFU KHUFU clearly uses lotion, while Delk legs as grey as the smoke clouds hovering over dem Cali wildfires.

KHUFU KHUFU you really think a brother that doesn't have bottle of cocoa or shea butter in his life really cares about the black community? C'mon famb, the evidence is right in front of you.
:rofl::lol::rofl:

Well, if his 'doo is jacked up as well, you may have a point man.....:rofl:

Man said a caravan was coming to kill Americans....bad low income people are coming to destroying the suburbs and rape suburban housewives......

Yet was aware of a global pandemic that he knew was 5x as deadly as anything...and doesn’t wanna “create panic” :smh: :lol:

still waiting on those middle class tax breaks.. or the million other things that liar has promised

This. NT seems to believe in the political ideals of one party just because they've given them some scraps as if both of them aren't children of systematic racism and have both given black people the middle finger. dwalk31 dwalk31 can be foolish to dance it up for the one that outwardly shows him the most disrespect, but it doesn't mean that some in here arent as foolish for thinking the other is fully on their side...
I don't think anyone in here has come close to claiming the Dems are 100% on their side, or they are perfect. Or even defended the Dems with the same level of bad faith arguments Delk uses to defend Trump and the GOP.

People generally argue that one side is generally far better.

Plus, NT had a ton of conservatives over the years. It is just most got banned for racism, or other stuff.

So you do know that white supremacy is the main issue, correct?

Do you ever see the system being challenged, broken? Do you want to see it dismantled?

With Trump's current support of REDLINING, through his recent comments on the suburbs and property value, do you not see this president as being a problem for Black independence, freedom?

Yes to your first question.

Since I’m watching Lovecraft Country now, and recently listened to the after-show podcast, I will respond to your second question with an Audre Lorde quote:

“[T]the master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house. They may allow us temporarily to beat him at his own game, but they will never enable us to bring about genuine change.”

I disagree/challenge the premise of your last question as I am not familiar with this alleged support of redlining. Link me to something on that and I’ll respond.

Yes to your first question.

Since I’m watching Lovecraft Country now, and recently listened to the after-show podcast, I will respond to your second question with an Audre Lorde quote:

“[T]the master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house. They may allow us temporarily to beat him at his own game, but they will never enable us to bring about genuine change.”

I disagree/challenge the premise of your last question as I am not familiar with this alleged support of redlining. Link me to something on that and I’ll respond.

Affordable housing is an issue for him.

Back
Top Bottom