***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Didn’t even know that. I’ll tell her.

also none of them will quit because the way things are so rocky in the industry they won’t get unemployment if they quit. They’ve already been laid off once and got unemployment and the owner paid them cash to work part time so they aren’t biting the hand that feeds them over 200 bucks a month.

Didn’t even know that. I’ll tell her.

also none of them will quit because the way things are so rocky in the industry they won’t get unemployment if they quit. They’ve already been laid off once and got unemployment and the owner paid them cash to work part time so they aren’t biting the hand that feeds them over 200 bucks a month.

Believe me, guidance came late and was very unclear. Granted we have a whole tax group so we were able to decipher it. But we recommended to our clients to not enroll in it either for the reasons I mentioned. The potential liability for a company isn’t worth it.

Believe me, guidance came late and was very unclear. Granted we have a whole tax group so we were able to decipher it. But we recommended to our clients to not enroll in it either for the reasons I mentioned. The potential liability for a company isn’t worth it.

yeah it’s just my wife running the show with the owner and they were both like hell no just because they didn’t trust it but I’ll let her and the owner know they are also on the hook for the taxes before 2021.

tenor.gif

Where was all this aid years ago? Oh that's right there wasn't an election in play

Anybody know about that no payroll tax bs.

my wife is the gm of a restaurant and they all are hounding her saying she has to stop their tax payments. :lol:

she told them to EAD because they will have to pay it back anyways because trump losing so she’s saving them a step.

Actually, the employer will likely have to pay it back if it is not forgiven—not the employee.

But seems like a sound business decision for your wife.

I am interested to see what happens if it is ultimately forgiven but the employers withheld

Ever take on that role on educating your white conservative cohorts on issues of race or just roll with the flow, defend and deflect as you appear to do here?

Yes re: educating white conservatives on issues of race.

I also do so for my white liberal colleagues. As they are often more vocal.

The stuff I am seeing in areas like Greenwich CT, is quite comical. I've even had a few white people apologize to me for this idiot, I kid you not.

I had some lady straight up ask me if I was voting for trump, I guess because I’m a white dude who drives a truck. Idk. But then I was like nah fdt. “Oh ok good”. Like wtf man. :lol:

Nobody would ask that in the city because you already know 90% I’m not voting for him.

Back
Top Bottom