***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yea I had a white person come up to me, in what appeared to be tears, and apologize for George Floyd.

Mind you I’m out with the wife drinking a beer.
Being the lawyer she is, my wife does not tolerate white people very well. She might have cursed them out for disturbing our chill time:lol: I am the easy going one in regard to that!

Semi related, but not really, just has its parallels:

A Jewish guy at work recently popped up on the scene and has been trying to school me on his Spotify playlist top 💯. I shut him down the instant he complimented & in the same breath disparaged Nate Dogg’s name. From then on I didn’t mince words. I communicated that what music means to him & I are worlds apart & therefore his opinion means absolutely nothing to me. I’d rather not talk that much anyway, that early as well.

So why talk to someone who just doesn’t & will never understand? Wasted time.

Being the lawyer she is, my wife does not tolerate white people very well. She might have cursed them out for disturbing our chill time:lol: I am the easy going one in regard to that!

Lol yea mine definitely has less patience for that kind of nonsense than I do.

Yea I had a white person come up to me, in what appeared to be tears, and apologize for George Floyd.

Mind you I’m out with the wife drinking a beer.

you think your boy who is a known racists to pretty much every black person but you who regularly calls it the "china virus" had anything to do with this:

Did you tell them it is ok, but it is important that the cops be presumed innocent because if we jump to conclusions that goes against due process?

I just did the head nod.

But George Floyd should have been presumed innocent and the officer shouldn’t have given him a death sentence.

:lol: this is funny.

then you got me who is white and all the racists feel comfortable around me and then I gotta shut them down.

Don’t say nothing racist to me because you’re comfortable because I’ll make you real uncomfortable in a second.

don’t talk about Minneapolis to me either in a negative way if you’re a dumb redneck from the country. I grew up there and have seen the bs the cops are on my whole life. Every police station needs to burn. They can’t relate but try to.

FirstNaughtyAlbino-max-1mb.gif

:lol: this is funny.

then you got me who is white and all the racists feel comfortable around me and then I gotta shut them down.

Don’t say nothing racist to me because you’re comfortable because I’ll make you real uncomfortable in a second.

don’t talk about Minneapolis to me either in a negative way if you’re a dumb redneck from the country. I grew up there and have seen the bs the cops are on my whole life. Every police station needs to burn. They can’t relate but try to.
You know, it is always interesting as to what people will say, once they feel comfortable around you. It is equally compelling when they become TOO comfortable, then you begin to see what motivates them. I guess that is what DWalk is trying to say about his interest. My position is simple, you are either going to be on the right side of history? Or you aren't.

You know, it is always interesting as to what people will say, once they feel comfortable around you. It is equally compelling when they become TOO comfortable, then you begin to see what motivates them. I guess that is what DWalk is trying to say about his interest. My position is simple, you are either going to be on the right side of history? Or you aren't.

It’s really that simple, even if you don’t actively hate other ethnicities but want things to stay the same because that’s what you’re comfortable with you’re guilty by association.

I feel you mplsdunk mplsdunk , I have racists feel super comfortable around me as well. Because they think I’m in a white collar field and went to a prep school that I’m automatically a right winger. I had this one guy who I got paired with with golfing this past May tell me “well we just need to get people out there working and off unemployment.” I responded by saying “can’t work if you’re dead right, so why aren’t you at work right now?” This guy is Italian in his late 50s and overweight after heart surgery. He also said some slick comment about lazy minorities after, which I can’t remember right now. Shut him up about that too.

Like I can’t stand these types of dudes. But like I keep telling people, exposing these racistsis not a bad thing. Somewere stupid tofinally show who they really are now. So we know who to call out and avoid.

I’m in construction. Its just as bad.

luckily I work for a company located in the city that hires kids straight out of high school as apprentices so it’s actually pretty diverse.

My other two direct co workers are Korean and Lebanese, you’d never see that in another company driving heavy haul stuff.

biggie62 biggie62

I’m in construction. Its just as bad.

luckily I work for a company located in the city that hires kids straight out of high school as apprentices so it’s actually pretty diverse.

My other two direct co workers are Korean and Lebanese, you’d never see that in another company driving heavy haul stuff.

biggie62 biggie62

I did some construction related work with my stepdad when I was in college at times. So yea, I’ve experienced and heard **** first hand from that period in my life too. The worst tho is when someone tells me some anti immigrant ****. That straight triggers me being an immigrant myself. Then they start back tracking talking about I didn’t know that And well “you’re different!”

then hit them with the Carmelo look of “oh really?” I know how I’m different than what you meant. But you just exposed yourself for the piece of **** you are.

Back
Top Bottom