***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel you but let's also remember the Lincoln Project types and how they view this. They were all Biden for the short term. This changes that

To be honest, I don't trust any Republican right now. I don't think the Lincoln Project type people are a significant part of their party and are really doing much other than spending their money to hit Trump. Most of those people were going to vote third party anyway.

they are literally too stupid to even play the politics

even if they lose the presidency and the senate, they can vote then

they say this before and those up for reelection are faced with this shh while trying survive

yeah, but the thing is by supporting the parties who are cheating you can engender cheating in your favor.

this is what a win-at-all-costs, ¨**** you I got mine¨ society LOOKS LIKE.

yeah, but the thing is by supporting the parties who are cheating you can engender cheating in your favor.

this is what a win-at-all-costs, ¨**** you I got mine¨ society LOOKS LIKE.

the problem is, saying anything before the election hurts

those in close races gotta answer

you can act even if you catch multiple Ls.. they’ve done it on many levels before

it’s just dumb addressing it now in tight elections in a matter of days/weeks

you can act even if you catch multiple Ls.. they’ve done it on many levels before

I totally get that that´s how things are SUPPOSED to work...but are we still in that space?

somebody please let me know if I´m freaking tf out for no reason.

my wife is devastated. my wife and i fear for my daughter’s future. my daughter’s middle name is ruth after RBG. RIP to a real one.
628A0245-8C9F-4427-988D-87BB210F80B6.jpeg

I totally get that that´s how things are SUPPOSED to work...but are we still in that space?

somebody please let me know if I´m freaking tf out for no reason.

I mean.. i think/assume we are.. all that does is further motivate people to get out to vote

cause I kinda assumed a decent amount would be scared off by what’s happening with mail in voting and 100s of thousands dying

their goal is accomplishable without announcing it.. I assumed they would play it off like with the ACA where you have candidates saying whatever to win

It’s going to be filled. Win the Presidency. Flip the Senate. Get rid of the filibuster. Pack the court. Beat them at THEIR own game.

exactly.. it’s coming

but they’re giving the game away, we just have to hope it hurts them

motivates people to show up for their obvious shh

that Lindsey graham is voted out, for example.. that ms ‘i am disappointed’ catches a 20 point L

This.. all of this

fear of god.. whatever is imaginable, not only suggest it but beat it like a damn drum

republicans will take away the citizenships of non white people.. republicans with take away women’s rights

anything that has any semblance of the truth go full republican and suggest all that shh.. talk about putin being made king

A 6-3 supreme court with a minority GOP congress is simply like being the last kid and being the favorite. Big brother (the majority Democratic party) lays the law of the land and you don't like it? Take it up to Pops (the SC) and put on your smuggest smile as your majority finds some unconstitutional clause that invalidates the law.

That's the meaning of minority rule: they don't need to control Congress if they control the courts with no term limits.

This is why that bull**** about voting for trump because “he can push meaningful legislation through” is such bull****. You play into their political game instead of just voting blue through and through, and this is what you get. They’re going to pack the courts, and get a 3rd Supreme Court justice to **** America for GENERATIONS.

A 6-3 supreme court with a minority GOP congress is simply like being the last kid and being the favorite. Big brother (the majority Democratic party) lays the law of the land and you don't like it? Take it up to Pops (the SC) and put on your smuggest smile as your majority finds some unconstitutional clause that invalidates the law.

That's the meaning of minority rule: they don't need to control Congress if they control the courts with no term limits.

yup.. pack in the judges to safe guard all the gerrymandering and other BS

elections have consequences.. and good thing those making over 500 grand a year got tax breaks and women’s rights to govern their own bodies continued to be a major talking point

o and spending all that money on a wall when the majority of those illegally in the country entered legally

Obama should’ve had his justice even if it was January 2017. I could not believe the nonsense and excuse for not confirming a justice. It was a stupid excuse then and it’s stupid excuse now. The president should nominate a justice when they are president.
Merrick Garland got done dirty
and Barack Obama, The Democratic Party, and The American People got owned in 2016.

republicans in 2016
2A99FD9F-D8CA-44B6-BF5A-3BE160FE7C6F.gif

Republicans in 2020

In the end for us Democrats and Progressives
ECF0881A-B471-42E8-81B6-E6F2B2882E35.gif

Last edited:
This is why that bull**** about voting for trump because “he can push meaningful legislation through” is such bull****. You play into their political game instead of just voting blue through and through, and this is what you get. They’re going to pack the courts, and get a 3rd Supreme Court justice to **** America for GENERATIONS.
It’s not about meaningful legislation. He supports white supremacy. It’s never been about “meaningful legislation”. That was just his cop out once the seat started to get hot. He was all about tax breaks for his rental property and controlling women’s bodies.

Obama should’ve had his justice even if it was January 2017. I could not believe the nonsense and excuse for not confirming a justice. It was a stupid excuse then and it’s stupid excuse now. The president should nominate a justice when they are president.
Merrick Garland got done dirty
and Barack Obama, The Democratic Party, and The American People got owned in 2016.

republicans in 2016

Republicans in 2020

In the end for us Democrats and Progressives
ECF0881A-B471-42E8-81B6-E6F2B2882E35.gif

Exactly. This is why the US is turnung itself into a country molded to suit conservatives, unfortunately. If you’re liberal unfortunately you’ll have to accept that your country hates you.

Back
Top Bottom