***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wonder how Delk and other Black Republicans would be able to look their potential children in the eye as they grow up in an America where their civil rights get destroyed before they even get to experience what they resembled in the first place? Or literally any Republican/non-Biden voter that isn't a white male.

50 years of evidence ain’t enough for him to call a man racist

he cant even focus the conversation on that old white man

dude talkijg about but but but buttttttttttttttttt the other guy did this one 1 thing in ‘92

plus this man answered thar Michael jackson was better than prince, you can’t tell me he’s black

I wonder how Delk and other Black Republicans would be able to look their potential children in the eye as they grow up in an America where their civil rights get destroyed before they even get to experience what they resembled in the first place? Or literally any Republican/non-Biden voter that isn't a white male.
They'll be in Ghana. Do you think Delk and all other Black conservatives have the balls to live in the country the people they support want to build? They see the 100s they'll get today, not the 100000s that will be taken away from them in the future.

yall giving this dude credit for being black

EDFEB6F3-8F7F-43F2-8FB0-B2F72164E0CD.jpeg

Trump was literally on his death bed and an open Supreme Court seat may have revived him. Nothing motivates republicans more than impinging on the rights of others. 2020 can’t end soon enough.

I have a feeling it will motivate us to vote. Mitch will push this through no matter what so our folks are coming out. Make no mistake, Republicans were voting for Trump no matter what and it's factored in the polls.

True, but we knew who Mitch was. That energy needs to go towards people who voted R in 2016 and 2018 as well.

This is correct as well. But the average American is uninformed and clueless as hell when it comes to politics because it’s annoying and boring to them. So your casual voter has no clue about mitch McConnell’s scumbaggery. Big reason why people ate that stupid crooked Hillary crap up and wrote in Harambe in our last election.

Back
Top Bottom