***Official Political Discussion Thread***

mfl3tndozoo51.jpg

whoever I vote for is probably worth the trip to vote for in person...right now I´m uNdEcIdEd.
OOOOOHHHHHHH... you're a "centrist", an "independent." You are a "free thinker" who understands that "both sides are the same." I see you.

200.gif

Well let me tell you something. Joe Biden locked up a lot of black people, he hasn't cured AIDS (or even HIV!), and he is against reparations for former slaveowners. That is why fellow independent-minded centrist free thinkers like myself and Delk are going to vote for DONALD J TRUMP to shake up the establishment and get this country back on the RIGHT track.

OOOOOHHHHHHH... you're a "centrist", an "independent." You are a "free thinker" who understands that "both sides are the same." I see you.

200.gif

Well let me tell you something. Joe Biden locked up a lot of black people, he hasn't cured AIDS (or even HIV!), and he is against reparations for former slaveowners. That is why fellow independent-minded centrist free thinkers like myself and Delk are going to vote for DONALD J TRUMP to shake up the establishment and get this country back on the RIGHT track.
Yeah have you considered Donald Trump? He will do a much better job than our current President and restore order from the chaos that is Biden's America.

200.gif

Biden has done a terrible job as President, true, but I can´t bring myself to admit voting for Trump either...sure, there´s financial incentive, but the social penalty for my real views on society is just too much anymore.

is a few coins worth losing all my friends and possibly the stability of modern society? I just don´t know.

what I do know is I don´t trust the mail right now, since both sides are exactly the same and neither is fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom