***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's like they put Homer Simpson in charge.

1600809824667.png

I really hope people ignore stuff like this and turnout anyways. It's infuriating that a hugely unpopular and ineffective minority party can continue to maintain power like this, even to the point of tipping the scales in case of a SC challenge of the election. I hope Roberts realizes his court is in jeopardy if they pull a Bush v Gore. I have the feeling it definitely won't be business as usual if this happens. There's no "lets sign some petitions" if they do something like this. People are gonna be on the streets en mass.

Donald Trump talking smack about Antifa.

Guess what, Donny, we have short, stocky bald nihilists on our team.

dwalk31 dwalk31
Thoughts on president Trump calling you someone who “really drank the kool-aid”, “indoctrinated”, “divisive”, “harmful” and “unamerican”?

I hope members of the squad have a trustworthy security detail. In times like these, it's often the people closest to politicians who carry out assassinations. Hopefully her Somali elders have advised her on such possibilities, as these are things that happen in politically unstable parts of the world, and the US has been feeling that way lately.

Back
Top Bottom