***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oh okay. Why do you think he didn’t just say “yes?”

Also, I don’t think I’ve said they are equivalent.

But only one party can depend on 90%+ plus of the black vote.

for someone whos as as skilled in the semantical arts as you i have find it hard to believe you need a plain english yes to understand what he was saying.

glad we can agree that theyre not equivalent.

the fact that one party can depend on 90%t of the black vote says a lot about the other party doesnt it?

im still waiting for them to get pressed on their ‘pro life’ views while being scared of any changes whatsoever when any of these mass shootings happen
They can’t even define prolife. It’s just a buzzword with no backing. Who exactly is antilife to begin with?

No wonder Americans tend to be stereotyped as ignorant about non-US history.

I think our system of examining the 6 historical periods works well because you simply start with the dinosaurs and work your way up to current events by the time of graduation.

Prehistoric age: 3300 BC to 0
Old age: 3300 BC to 476 AD
Middle ages: 476 to 1543
New age: 1543 to 1789
Newer age: 1789 to 1945
Own age: 1945 to current
From my own observation about how history is taught in various places, the material gets very one-sided from the last 200 years of history, and it usually depends on how those episodes are connected to the present.

In the US, they don't really talk about labor movements in history classes because of the implication that you have to teach about the ideologies other than capitalism. Having learned high school history in Cameroon, everything taught about the country after 1950 has to be taken with a huge grain of salt because the events involve participants who are still alive and active in or around the government.

They can’t even define prolife. It’s just a buzzword with no backing. Who exactly is antilife to begin with?

literally only applies to unborn fetuses..

cause they don’t give a shh about the absurd medical costs that go into having a child, taking care of the mother or child in the event something happens, the way too high infant mortality rate or hell giving new mothers time from work to spend time with their new child

literally only applies to unborn fetuses..

cause they don’t give a shh about the absurd medical costs that go into having a child, taking care of the mother or child in the event something happens, the way too high infant mortality rate or hell giving new mothers time from work to spend time with their new child
or the fact that black women are far more likely to NOT be taken seriously by doctors and die during child birth

Last edited:
for someone whos as as skilled in the semantical arts as you i have find it hard to believe you need a plain english yes to understand what he was saying.

glad we can agree that theyre not equivalent.

the fact that one party can depend on 90%t of the black vote says a lot about the other party doesnt it?

Yes (see, that was easy).

It also says a lot about the duty of the party who can rely on that high percentage of black voters.

My argument is that the Democratic Party can rely on the black vote more than black voters can depend on the Democratic Party.

Removing the reliability of the black vote from one particular party would force progress directed at black issues, in my opinion.

or the fact that black women are far more likely to be taken seriously by doctors and die during child birth

I didn’t even know hospitals charge you for skin to skin contact after birth

literally for the mother to hold their child after birth, you get charged for

No worries, any time. I don’t try to hide the ball.
Fascinating! You get really upset if people modify your posts, and you even demand that they modify your posts in a way that you approve of.

I am quite clearly accusing you of hiding the ball in the parts that you conveniently omitted.

Fascinating! You get really upset if people modify your posts, and you even demand that they modify your posts in a way that you approve of.

I am quite clearly accusing you of hiding the ball in the parts that you conveniently omitted.

There is a difference between modifying a post (by adding/changing wording) and quoting the relevant portion of a post.

I didn’t add or change any words in your post. I was just responding to your portion lauding my honesty.

There is a difference between modifying a post (by adding/changing wording) and quoting the relevant portion of a post.

I didn’t add or change any words in your post. I was just responding to your portion lauding my honesty.
This is bull****

I have called you out multiple time for editing my post in ways that changes the context of my words, by deleting other parts of the post.

Last edited:
Because the party who has been able to depend on black voters, would have to do more for black voters—specifically—to maintain that support.

Let’s try a hypothetical

Perhaps I’ll use a story RustyShackleford RustyShackleford constantly brings up.

19 yo Rusty, a confessed cheater, continues To cheat on his girl. He does this, in part, because he knows she loves him and isn’t going to leave him. He can depend on her remaining with him despite his actions.

He can argue, well who are you going to leave me for? Those other guys cheat too. In fact, they are way worse than I am. You’d be an idiot if you leave.

Im saying that if she shows Rusty that he can’t depend on her to stay without a shift in his behavior, it could yield positive results for her.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mans really bringing up my teenage scumbag behavior to defend his biscuity

-First off, I never ever told any girl that caught me cheating any BS like that. Just to clear the air. :lol:

-Second, I willing volunteered this info, it was fair game for anyone to refer to it. Just like you bringing up your scamming the Federal government is fair game.

Last edited:

There is certainly a difference, but they can have similar effects. Hopefully we don't need to go into what quote mining is.

The relevant portion would have also consisted of everything else I said, but you conveniently omitted that to make yourself look better and make it seem like I was saying something different. There isn't really a point to removing much of what I said unless to try to alter what it seems like I'm saying.

No one is surprised by the hypocrisy. Clearly you feel you deserve different treatment compared to everyone else.

-Second, I willing volunteered this info, it was fair game for anyone to refer to it. Just like you bringing up your scamming the Federal government is fair game.

You voluntarily characterized your behavior as scum-baggery.

If I voluntarily characterized receiving a grant for my eligible business as scamming, it would be more analogous.

In any event, folks can get the jokes off, but me responding is fair game too.

Edit: another example of only quoting the relevant portion of a post—the horror.

the friend of my enemy that wants to disenfranchise me is my best friend and must be protected at all costs - delk
If this was the 1860s, Delk would be a free man in the North arguing with other free black people that they should support the Confederacy in the Civil War. Because, if the South wins that gives us black folk.......checks notes............"leverage".

Yes (see, that was easy).

It also says a lot about the duty of the party who can rely on that high percentage of black voters.

My argument is that the Democratic Party can rely on the black vote more than black voters can depend on the Democratic Party.

Removing the reliability of the black vote from one particular party would force progress directed at black issues, in my opinion.

100%, and few weeks ago when we were talking about the list accomplishments the obama admin had done for black people, and bidens plan for black people. the current dem platform is literally bakes in solutions to the past problems that you high light constantly in this thread. to say that the plat form can go further is 100% true. but also realize that going further is exactly what the other party wakes up every morning to fight the dems against.

"Removing the reliability of the black vote from one particular party would force progress directed at black issues, in my opinion." ironically id be 100% with you if the other party your implying that they go to wasnt openly hostile towards black people voting to begin with, regardless of who they intended to vote for. let alone the abysmal local support they offer to actual black conservatives in actual black neighborhoods. youve got black conservative surrogates literally begging the admin for details on the platinum plan so they can start pitching to black people. from what ive read, the admin's director of african american outreach isnt even allowed to talk to the media :lol:

Last edited:
You voluntarily characterized your behavior as scum-baggery.

If I voluntarily characterized receiving a grant for my eligible business as scamming, it would be more analogous.

In any event, folks can get the jokes off, but me responding is fair game too.
I called myself a scumbag because I acted like a scumbag. Even if I didn't call myself that, I would still be one

You can deny that you are a scammer, but the truth remains you are one.

You complain about people mischaracterizing what you specifically did when you are writing fan fiction about specifics of my past relationships.

I mean I don't really care, I'm not gonna pearl clutch like you, but you are clearly a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom