***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As someone who has been at gunpoint, I’m not following....

This is reason #235,673 (completely made up number, lol) why I completely despise this person!! She is just a horrible human being who has no soul (sold that long ago working for this administration) who every time she talks, the lies just keep on going and going and going. I sure hope someone in the media calls her out for what she said. Utterly tasteless & classless to anyone actually held "at gunpoint"! I can't stand her. And she wears that cross prominently while lying multiple times every freaking day!!!

A plant as suspected
mjlol (1).png

What did I say! LOL

she looked like she was training a dog not to piss in the living room.

It's more than that...they are doing this knowing that Trump is likely done. They can hurt the economy and have it reflect poorly on Biden. They are effectively giving Biden an economy that they can blame on him.
Which happens every time a republicans leaves office.

It's more than that...they are doing this knowing that Trump is likely done. They can hurt the economy and have it reflect poorly on Biden. They are effectively giving Biden an economy that they can blame on him.
Let's see if this strategy works twice in a single generation...
Remember that they ran the same play in 2007.

It's wild how addicted and obsessed Americans are to social media that they'd rather cry and complain about fake news articles like the Biden Ukraine emails being pulled rather then not use those platforms. If you don't like it then just stop using it. Pretty simple. I haven't had a Facebook or instagram in 7 years and barely use Twitter.

Dudes have no problem walking away from an NFL team they supported for decades but can't delete an app. **** is brazy

False. All those people were bluffing. Practically no one stopped watching the NFL over social issues.

Remember when France got liberated? The people who cooperated and facilitated nazi rule were put on the summer jam screen.
Once we get cheeto out of office, there's going to be hell to pay for a lot of people not just trumptards but Democrats who preferred being "civil" to doing their ****ing job.

It's gonna be so much fun watching his sympathizers struggle to fit in

Back
Top Bottom