***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's a good point.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , when those dudes came on suggesting that Michelle Obama was really a man, why didn't you speak up?

I spoke on that. And said that it was wild and ridiculous and even cited the Michelle Obama post as the final straw.

Also mentioned that I shouldn't be grouped with those dudes.

They sounded more like the "satirical" posts in here than any post from me.

Let's not rewrite history and pretend like I condoned what those folks were doing. They were rightly banned in my opinion--good riddance.

Look at yo on the right face :rofl:

B276335F-8294-4CEC-A51B-15B2844CB015.jpeg

I spoke on that. And said that it was wild and ridiculous and even cited the Michelle Obama post as the final straw.

Also mentioned that I shouldn't be grouped with those dudes.

They sounded more like the "satirical" posts in here than any post from me.

Let's not rewrite history and pretend like I condoned what those folks were doing. They were rightly banned in my opinion--good riddance.
I am not trying to rewrite anything. However, I'd love to see you get crunk once, just once, when these racist pricks come after Black people. That's all I am saying.

Two things about a post Trump world:

1.) If seeing President Biden on TV makes you "proud to be American" or your "blood pressure goes down" or you're "back to brunch," you are very privileged and and/or naive. Beating Trump isn't VE day, it'll be Dunkirk.

2.) Former Trump officials will all end up with good jobs in finance, management consulting, media and big law, like previous administrations. The only difference is some will definitely set up fake charities and set up multi-level-marking scams.

Trump's allies in Congress, will all say that they privately dislike how Trump conducted themselves and the MSM will go along with their stories.

Trump's rank and file supporters, will go back to their car dealerships, their fourteen Wendy's franchises and Real Estate business and will keep getting rich off of other people's labor and/or taking advantage of the various crises of late capitalism. Politically, they will claim that Biden is an illegitimate President, keep posting about Q, and they'll nominate Tom Cotton in 2024. Also, the GOP will take back the senate in 2022 or 2024.

We will still be living in a country built for people like trump and his supporters. Beating Trump is a reprieve. If we want a country that looks how the majority of Americans want it, a pluralistic and just society, we'll have to fight through out this decade.
There is no other way to put it. Let's not repeat 2010 and 2014.

I am not trying to rewrite anything. However, I'd love to see you get crunk once, just once, when these racist pricks come after Black people. That's all I am saying.

You must have missed my post, but I definitely spoke on those folks. And I didn't mince words.

I can't with this chick man, she starts the week by arguing with Chomsky over the importance of voting and then ends it like this. Bet if it was ****ing Bernie running against Trump she'd have vastly different opinions on both.

Brah this woman is so lost in the buffoon leftist sauce it is amazing.

She openly says that it might be better for the progressive movement if Trump gets four more years.

Even Bernie himself distanced himself from her nonsense.

Not surprising she started a podcast with someone from Chapo Traphouse. Buffoons recognize buffoons.

Back
Top Bottom