***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Look at yo on the right face :rofl:

B276335F-8294-4CEC-A51B-15B2844CB015.jpeg
Delk out here living his best life

Brah this woman is so lost in the buffoon leftist sauce it is amazing.

She openly says that it might be better for the progressive movement if Trump gets four more years.

Even Bernie himself distanced himself from her nonsense.

Not surprising she started a podcast with someone from Chapo Traphouse. Buffoons recognize buffoons.
Son I aint gonna lie and admit I aint realize how bad she was at first cuz she kinda cute. I let my sexism get me.
But ever since Bernie lost she been moving too funny to not notice.
And the closer we get to the election the more foolishness she comes up with.

Son I aint gonna lie and admit I aint realize how bad she was at first cuz she kinda cute. I let my sexism get me.
But ever since Bernie lost she been moving too funny to not notice.
And the closer we get to the election the more foolishness she comes up with.
I'm glad you're finally coming to your senses.

You now understand that AOC is not the right girl for you.

Brah this woman is so lost in the buffoon leftist sauce it is amazing.

She openly says that it might be better for the progressive movement if Trump gets four more years.

Even Bernie himself distanced himself from her nonsense.

Not surprising she started a podcast with someone from Chapo Traphouse. Buffoons recognize buffoons.

She voted for Jill Stein. That's all that needs to be said about her.

NYPost released more Biden pictures and some alleged texts in what continues to appear to be a disinformation campaign. I haven't seen anything that can confirm the validity of the emails in the original article.
It is kinda amazing that throughout all this the main takeaway are:

-Rudy is probably a Russian agent
-Russia is desperate to help Trump
-Hunter Biden is kinda a **** up
-Joe Biden is an amazing father.

It really struck with me at the last debate, when Trump was ****ting on Hunter, Joe's first reaction was not to go back at Trump but to instead reassure his son that he loves him and he is proud of him, no matter his issues.

It really struck with me at the last debate, when Trump was ****ting on Hunter, Joe's first reaction was not to go back at Trump but to instead reassure his son that he loves him and he is proud of him, no matter his issues.
Yeah, even these leaked text messages just sound like he's a good dad that's supporting his son through addiction.

And **** Trump for trying to tear anyone down for struggling with addiction. Especially when there are allegations this fool abuses stimulants.

As someone whose father....isn't that great, that was such a dope moment to see and that's the father I aspire to be when my time to don the mantle of fatherhood comes.

Not that my father's a bad guy, he's certainly supportive, verbally, monetarily in the past, all that.
He just wasn't physically there often. Part of that was, and still is, living in separate countries.
Part of that was a personal choice and just who he is.

But Joe man that **** was beautiful.
tenor.gif

Yeah, even these leaked text messages just sound like he's a good dad that's supporting his son through addiction.

And **** Trump for trying to tear anyone down for struggling with addiction. Especially when there are allegations this fool abuses stimulants.

Exactly! And especially since the report was his brother who recently passed, struggled with his own addiction of being a serious & long time alcoholic. Does he have no compassion for anyone?!! Probably not!! He's just a horrible freaking person!!

As someone whose father....isn't that great, that was such a dope moment to see and that's the father I aspire to be when my time to don the mantle of fatherhood comes.

Not that my father's a bad guy, he's certainly supportive, verbally, monetarily in the past, all that.
He just wasn't physically there often. Part of that was, and still is, living in separate countries.
Part of that was a personal choice and just who he is.

But Joe man that **** was beautiful.
tenor.gif

Does your father know you're a conservative now? My relationship with my father changed when he found out I voted Republican down the ticket.

I spoke on that. And said that it was wild and ridiculous and even cited the Michelle Obama post as the final straw.

Also mentioned that I shouldn't be grouped with those dudes.

They sounded more like the "satirical" posts in here than any post from me.

Let's not rewrite history and pretend like I condoned what those folks were doing. They were rightly banned in my opinion--good riddance.
"Your actions are so loud, I can't hear what you're saying"

Rasmussen has a right wing slant.
This

Plus dude is kinda loony, from what I am seeing. He is ranting about parents keeping their kids home, and Fauci being corrupt. And his "sources" giving him inside info

Dude's position is that Trump will do better in 2020 than he did in 2016.

this is THEE most republican thing

7 kids. Probably all missionary.

Reminds me of Ozark when Marty slapped his wifes *** (probably for the first time) cuz he saw it done to her on her sex tape when shecwas cheating on him. She was so shocked :lol:

aye what happens if the US pays off all its debt? seriously. anybody know?

Trump supporters on Twitter are so corny :lol: they try to grab at straws anytime Biden does anything. Dude flipped a DQ Blizzard upside in a video clip and MAGA town is saying he's losing it. Which is insane to me because I feel like Dairy Queen is where MAGAs go for special occasions yet the Blizzard flip seems foreign to them.

Back
Top Bottom