***Official Political Discussion Thread***

wolvie.jpg

The attacking Joe Biden's son to make him look bad angle is so strange to me. That's like if you roasted someone's looks and they're like "oh word??? At least my brother isn't ugly!!"
Nobody voting for Hunter Biden. People voted for Donald and his son Eric looks like a tutor on Epstein Island

The attacking Joe Biden's son to make him look bad angle is so strange to me. That's like if you roasted someone's looks and they're like "oh word??? At least my brother isn't ugly!!"
Nobody voting for Hunter Biden. People voted for Donald and his son Eric looks like a tutor on Epstein Island

yeah... if they wanted to campaign against someone not running they should've stuck with Hillary

Your position would make sense, I guess, if someone was going after Hunter Biden’s looks.

As I understand it, the implication is that Hunter Biden was able to do some of the things he’s accused of because he leveraged his father’s position.

Your position would make sense, I guess, if someone was going after Hunter Biden’s looks.

As I understand it, the implication is that Hunter Biden was able to do some of the things he’s accused of because he leveraged his father’s position.

Like say some of the things Trumps kids have done whole Trump is president?

That’s why this makes zero sense. These dudes are accusing him of **** Trump’s kids are actually doing

Like say some of the things Trumps kids have done whole Trump is president?

That’s why this makes zero sense. These dudes are accusing him of **** Trump’s kids are actually doing

People accuse Trump’s kids of things all the time—right?

Are you saying it’s okay to accuse Trump’s kids but not Hunter?

Or are you saying that neither should be accused as it’s unrelated to the election?

Or are you saying you believe the accusations against Trump’s kids but not the allegations against Hunter Biden?

Obviously you know I go by the innocent until proven guilty standard—personally.

Are you saying it’s okay to accuse Trump’s kids but not H?

Or are you saying that neither should be accused as it’s unrelated to the election?

Or are you saying you believe the accusations against Trump’s kids but not the allegations against Hunter Biden?

Obviously you know I go by the innocent until proven guilty standard—personally.

no, didn’t say anything like that. Those are words you put into my mouth.

I said it was ****ing stupid to base your entire re-election campaign on “this guy’s kid is corrupt“ even though there are countless articles/accusations/investigations into the same for his kids. The fact that it’s an issue for one party and not the other reeks of a clear double standard.

I am by no means saying they aren’t entitled to try it. I’m just saying getting into the mud and rolling around with pigs seems like a stupid strategy but I guess we’ll see how it plays out.

It’s two weeks before the election and we still don’t know trumps health plan, tax plan, education plan, or just about any other substantive plan for his second term. His entire campaign is a projection of things his very family has been accused of which makes no damn sense at all

Are you saying it’s okay to accuse Trump’s kids but not Hunter?

I just think it's a mistake to base your entire reelection plan on uncovering compromising information on the candidate's children and not the candidate himself/herself.

But Trump's campaign is growing a little desperate and they're out of options, so I understand why right-wingers and Trump feel like this is a smart strategy.

Sure, if they can find any real proof that Hunter did something illegal, they may find a way to show that Joe Biden helped cover it up, but even that wouldn't move the needle much ("father stepping in to help his troubled child" is usually not a negative for voters). Now, if they can then show that Biden stepped in to protect his son at the cost of something awful for the country, like he let a worldwide pandemic occur in order to protect Hunter from prosecution, then I could see it being a big deal. Or maybe Joe profited off of it but I also think most people beyond Trump's solid base are aware that Trump profits from his position all the time (I mean, he brags about it publicly), so at best it'd discourage some people from voting, which I suppose is their only hope now.

But at this point after a couple years of investigations (at the cost of a ****ing impeachment too), there is nothing but some sketchy Rudy story and tabloids that Hunter's laptop could maybe show some wrongdoing.... The whole thing is weak and desperate and I fully expect, whenever Trump is out of office, there are more FBI and congressional investigations incoming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom