***Official Political Discussion Thread***

cousin ****er
1603420763192.png

PIPE PRINT SLACKS 💘 😻 💜 💛 💚 🧡 💘 😻 💜 💛 💚 🧡 💘 😻 💜

Now to listen to these dumb *** callers on CSPAN
Modern CSPAN callers sound like PhD Physicist compared to the first year Obama CSPAN callers.

During the passing off Obamacare, that hotline was blowing up with buffoonery.

I remember watching and one time a caller came on, and he was mid-scream about Obama being the antichrist. I mean legit at the top of his lungs screaming about Obama. :lol:

It’s absolutely Trump’s best debate by some distance but that’s not saying much. He managed to stay civil 99% of the time but very blatantly lied dozens and dozens of times.

Sure, the toddler didn’t throw a temper tantrum in kindergarten today but that’s hardly an achievement. Of course he has previously set the bar so low that this looks almost decent by comparison, however that’s only relative to a bar that hardly could’ve been any lower.

It’s absolutely Trump’s best debate by some distance but that’s not saying much. He managed to stay civil 99% of the time but very blatantly lied dozens and dozens of times.

That's because of the 2 minute mute. Turned out to be Trump's best asset. Again, no reason Biden should have participated.

Lol run into traffic already. You’ve served your comedic purpose. It was funny for a bit but now you just look like trumps imaginary cancer windmills
I mean, if you're going to post ridiculous pro-Trump trash, come up with your own material. Don't just retweet fools.

That's what a lib would say.

I think Trump was AMAZING tonight. Let's be clear. Abe Lincoln was not that cool. I don't even think he smoked any coal. It was insulting of Biden to mockingly refer to Trump as "Abe Lincoln over there." The only slur that is worse is "straight white male."

Santorum on CNN just said no one called Trump a racist before he was potus. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom