***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's because of the 2 minute mute. Turned out to be Trump's best asset. Again, no reason Biden should have participated.
He got a small post-debate bump in the polls last time but I don’t see this debate moving the needle further in his favor in the polls.

Modern CSPAN callers sound like PhD Physicist compared to the first year Obama CSPAN callers.

During the passing off Obamacare, that hotline was blowing up with buffoonery.

I remember watching and one time a caller came on, and he was mid-scream about Obama being the antichrist. I mean legit at the top of his lungs screaming about Obama. :lol:

They are certainly giving them a run for their money

A Trump lady just called in and tried to act like COVID isn't a big deal because she lived through chickenpox :emoji_confounded:

to all the Urban thugs and goons, look at this poor girl. Only 17 and will go to a tough maximum lockdown prison For joking about hurting evil people

5751CBC8-893D-4442-A6A8-64F54246C147.jpeg

Biden was solid, sharp at times.

Trump was a non lunatic so will probably read as solid to most people.

prob not gunna shift anything so a W for Joey B id imagine.
Yup. Trump needed to make up ground but the gift and curse of being the incumbent is you can't pretend like the last 4 years didn't happen. There was little he can do with his current campaign to rewrite the narrative.

His tactics worked in 2016 because he didn't have to talk about his own record. He could just sling **** at his opponent and hope some of it sticks. You can make up whatever you want. Can't do that now and get away with it.

Joey B using his remaining life force to get us a Kamala presidency

I appreciate that he seems to be the dude who was best equipped to get Don out the paint based on popularity and centrists, but I wonder what his personal motivation to run was. I sometimes feel bad for the old dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom