***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@dwalk31 , you are so interested in posting NPR tweets. Then read this one, fact-checking your lying *** president...

Absolutely sickening and insane. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe we're living through this. President of the US just outright trying to steal the election in front of the US, in front of the world.

Glad Twitter curtails his ability to lie to people at least somewhat.

Absolutely sickening and insane. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe we're living through this. President of the US just outright trying to steal the election in front of the US, in front of the world.

Glad Twitter curtails his ability to lie to people at least somewhat.

I can. This country is none of what it claims to be on the world stage. If the attempts to steal the election work, I honestly can't imagine the damage that will be done in the next 4 years.

This appointment has the potential to further harm groups that are already marginalized for decades to come

So of course the first thing Delk does is come in here thumbing his nose

Tells you all you need to know about the kind of person he is
I don't understand how someone can wake up in the morning next to their black wife, look in the mirror and see their black face, then go out and gleefully make life as hard for black people as possible, and gloat about it to black people.

I feel sorry for any future black kids he's going to have. It's gonna suck to grow up and realize their father hates them for looking like him.

Not going lie I wanna see the republicans lose embarrassingly

AND THEN the electors for the electoral college to go against the results

AND THEN the Supreme Court certify that BS

all over trump

let the whole broken thing burn

...and that´s the long-stroke mind**** of it for me.

all of this, all this blatant impropriety, all this naked lawlessness, all this destruction...in the name of THIS GUY.

like, the mail isn´t gonna be right for years no matter what.

a quarter million Americans are dead.

millions of people
just entered a cycle of generational poverty.

we, normalish people, are having serious discussions about constitutional crises and fleeing the country.

and THIS GUY is the one allowed to circumvent everything we all learned in civics class. this fn muppet.

a society that enables this may legitimately beyond repair.

I don't understand how someone can wake up in the morning next to their black wife, look in the mirror and see their black face, then go out and gleefully make life as hard for black people as possible, and gloat about it to black people.

I feel sorry for any future black kids he's going to have. It's gonna suck to grow up and realize their father hates them for looking like him.

cause he on NT like:

6A381F73-3F1D-404B-ABFF-440B7666E01E.jpeg

...and that´s the long-stroke mind**** of it for me.

all of this, all this blatant impropriety, all this naked lawlessness, all this destruction...in the name of THIS GUY.

like, the mail isn´t gonna be right for years no matter what.

a quarter million Americans are dead.

millions of people
just entered a cycle of generational poverty.

we, normalish people, are having serious discussions about constitutional crises and fleeing the country.

and THIS GUY is the one allowed to circumvent everything we all learned in civics class. this fn muppet.

a society that enables this may legitimately beyond repair.

on the 1 hand you need someone THAT shameless to take advantage of all the cultness of it all and all the Fox News of it

but yea let the country go to shhh over that dude.. and people show their true colors

if you support trump, I just know I need you out of my life

Back
Top Bottom