***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can you mail your ballot back express mail? I still haven’t received mine and that would probably be the only way it gets counted is for me to pay extra for faster postage if I ever even receive it.
It varies from state to state so I would see what's applicable for your state. Best bet is to drop it off at an official ballot box

ElVX1cRWMAAswFq

Even with all the BS. Republicans have to have an almost perfect night to win 2020.

AZ, NV and NM are likely Democratic wins. Especially with AZ senate race looking likely Dem pickup.
Michigan and WI are big leads beyond margin of error that are likely Dem wins.

From there it’s all pretty standard.Biden needs just one of PA, IA, OH, NC, GA, FL, TX to win.

if he wins none of those final states, but gets all of the Electoral votes in Maine. He wins with 270.

Again, has to be a perfect night for Trump to win.

Crazier things have happened I guess.

dude barely barely won last time.. AND that was against
(1) a women in a sexest society
(2) they had been demonizing for decades
(3) coming off of a black man in a very racist country
(4) who they also spent years demonizing
(5) where you also had unprecedented misinformation by sources like Facebook.. and because it was new way too many people were ignorant
(6) 3rd party candidate pulling enough votes
(7) the DNC getting hacked
(8) somehow people still unaware of how terrible and corrupt trump was as a human being and businessman

and the icing on the cake (9) the announcement just prior to the election that they were going investigate those BS emails

anddddddddddddddddd he still barely won.. literally won by less than 80,000 votes combined over multiple places

just running against a white male is making this rough on dude

Since van was there, they discuss a certain someone’s 2nd fav politician

interesting:

A new higher learning?!

Blasphemous

edit: leave everything the same but replace Cube. Man done lost his way.

brisket sandwiches, fudge, everything in there is fire. I drove past that joint for decades and never stopped, just always thought it was like maybe a gas station or huge Sonic.

Obama dropping more bars

everytime I see Obama either one of these starts auto playing in my head

or

Back
Top Bottom