***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You guys should read this to see how scary Kavanaugh's opinion is. Dude is interpreting the constitution in such an extreme way that he is saying state legislatures have the ultimate power over election issues. So if a Republican state legislature wants to suppress voters, there is nothing a Democratic governor, or State Supreme Court can do. He is not only lining up a way for a Republican to steal a presidential election, but he is also lining up a way for the GOP to still gerrymander in states like WI, PA, and NC. Even if Dems have veto power over the districts.

Last edited:

**** is all bad. Ordered something on the 18th...was supposed to get there by the 23rd...then it said Sunday, the 26th...then yesterday I tracked, and it completely fell off. GHETTO.

AEDB94E2-19AA-4899-B22E-CA762D407E80.jpeg

A reliable postal service is a standard of a strong country. We currently do not have that. Because of Trump. This is the type of stuff you worry about when going to or sending something to a developing nation (who’s been exploited and wrecked by colonialism).

explain to me like I'm 5

can democrats really add 4 more seats to the supreme court? how would that go about vote/court both?

If Biden wins, and the Dems flip the Senate and keep the house, they can pass legislation to expand the number of seats on the Supreme Court.

This what I dont get about the non tap dancingblack conservatives.they realize the strategy has been focusing on white communites but still dont turn away? what exactly are dems doing that would rather have them ignored by their own party who they admit isnt concerned about the issues of their own communities? I dont get it. its really choosing between getting ignored and having a seat at the table

True, but he’d be gone I guess for a while then would get @ed in here like a dozen times.Then, when this administration did something that he thought was worthy of accolades, he’d pop back up only to be told to go away like he was Rodger trying to get with the twins next door. It seemed like people were expecting him to change when it was obvious he was full of **** a long time ago. Just didn’t get why people sought him out to argue over **** when they knew he wasnt being genuine and pretty much was a ****ty person overall.Trying to understand the opposing view is one thing, but this wasnt that.
*michael Jackson shrug*
No one is expecting him to change, people are challenging his bull****

People call out his hypocrisy because when people just let him rock, he would troll harder for a reaction and antagonize people. Always with hypocritical arguments.

Ignoring him will not making the trolling go away. Pressing him makes it harder for him to do the same BS as he was doing before.

He supports Trump, fine, but he doesn't get to act like he is doing it for legit reasons. And use those BS reasons as a way to antagonize others.

Disagree about the effects of ignoring people on here; and I’m not even talking about putting them on ignore. I simply don’t read some people’s posts. He’s one of them. We all know it’ll be some version of I’m pro black (minority), I’m against voter suppression not matter who is doing it, Biden authored the crime bill, or Trump’s stranglehold on the party will allow him to pass legislation. Ignore this administration’s actions and deal in semantics.

I appreciate this thread though. Y’all have helped keep me informed throughout.

Disagree about the effects of ignoring people on here; and I’m not even talking about putting them on ignore. I simply don’t read some people’s posts. He’s one of them. We all know it’ll be some version of I’m pro black (minority), I’m against voter suppression not matter who is doing it, Biden authored the crime bill, or Trump’s stranglehold on the party will allow him to pass legislation. Ignore this administration’s actions and deal in semantics.

I appreciate this thread though. Y’all have helped keep me informed throughout.
Putting aside Delk, probably the last couple dozen racist right-wing trolls in this thread got booted because people challenged them from the jump, they got frustrated, exposed their racism, and got banned.

If they were not, you would have to skip a ton more conservatives dog-whistling in here.

Last edited:

Weeks to go across town?! That’s ridiculous. The US can’t pretend to have the moral authority ever again. Even if Biden wins, allowing all this **** to happen shows our laws are easily manipulated and the constitution is a cool theory. I’ll be taking Election Day off even though I don’t anticipate it taking more than 20 minutes to be in and out. Vote early in the am and chill the rest of the day.

Can you mail your ballot back express mail? I still haven’t received mine and that would probably be the only way it gets counted is for me to pay extra for faster postage if I ever even receive it.

Soooooooo when has joe Biden attacked trump’s family again?

when did this back and forth on families occur?

This is not talked about enough

In the Dakotas, the GOP has pretty much robbed Native Tribes of their power at the ballot. Not only through voter suppression, but even ballot measures have been passed to make things for equitable, conservative judges have invalidated them

Truly disgusting.
Any time someone states that I make everything about race? This is why. If you DO NOT talk about it, it gets swept away as a myth. This is because the schools aren't going to teach it, and if they do? It will be some watered down bullskip that suggests wrong doing on both sides.

I'm here for it. I want every one of these racist pricks on this site to bring it.

Even with all the BS. Republicans have to have an almost perfect night to win 2020.

AZ, NV and NM are likely Democratic wins. Especially with AZ senate race looking likely Dem pickup.
Michigan and WI are big leads beyond margin of error that are likely Dem wins.

From there it’s all pretty standard.Biden needs just one of PA, IA, OH, NC, GA, FL, TX to win.

if he wins none of those final states, but gets all of the Electoral votes in Maine. He wins with 270.

Again, has to be a perfect night for Trump to win.

Crazier things have happened I guess.

Only one poll and a bit of a outlier so I expect a runoff still but if Lieberman really ****s this seat over (Tarver too)
beli.png
snoop.png

Back
Top Bottom