***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Damn it, I switched to Courage Under Fire for a minutes and missed it.
Rewatched this last week

Remember the first time I saw it years ago was mind blown to realize they played in one than more movie together

hqdefault (3).jpg

I have been sleeping on MSNBC. It’s LIGHTYEARS better then CNN.

CNN has the three idiots Cuomo, Tapper, Lemon. You can add Anderson to that. All four shows with their head as the main display and them ranting for hours. It’s not news.
MSNBC has so many different anchors. They are like the 2015 Warriors- strength in numbers. And their anchors seem so down to earth and normal. Plus they take shots at Trump in a very sarcastic manner.

Good read. Also- I saw this:

I hope it's not true.

I can’t find anything to back this up.

Hypothetically it’s not the worst idea, if Cheney supports an idea then you know it’s horrible

CNN has the three idiots Cuomo, Tapper, Lemon. You can add Anderson to that. All four shows with their head as the main display and them ranting for hours. It’s not news.
MSNBC has so many different anchors. They are like the 2015 Warriors- strength in numbers. And their anchors seem so down to earth and normal. Plus they take shots at Trump in a very sarcastic manner.
Who’s the Harrison Barnes tho.....

Ive been watching CNN since March until 4 nights ago, switching to MSNBC. I'm pissed I wasted so much time with CNN

Reactions: DLF

Brian Williams is tough to stomach but yeah I F with MSNBC way more than CNN.

John King and Abby Phillip been the highlights on CNN this cycle.

This is exactly what Delk (not sure what his screen name is) is doing. He jumped ship when we all knew the results but before it was officially called. I thought he was playing a role similar to the aepps dude at first. Dude legit been rocking with Trump and his gang for all this time and as recently as election date; now he's trying to get the democratic candidates for the senate in GA elected. I'd need split personalities to do that type of ****.

People like Delk are weak-minded and have egos that are as fragile as cheaply made glass. It’s easier for them to look at others as unable to understand their perspectives (even when they clearly can) than it is for themselves to look in an actual mirror. Those are the kinds of people who end up in plywood coffins while leaving behind estranged families because they live their lives afraid to acknowledge the truth about themselves and their own insecurities.

Back
Top Bottom