***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Felt like a hipster seeing all these people praising Kornacki the past few days. He's been killing it for years.

I don't watch it much anymore but MSNBC was always my go-to, especially Maddow. Her opening segments were usually great.

CNN is for entertainment and ratings. MSNBC is for news. This election was the breaking point for me with CNN too. MSNBC has been great all week.

For the love of god, please get your news from sources other than MSNBC, they are trying to be the FOX News for the left.

Stick with NPR if you want more left-leaning news, MSNBC will rot your brain.

For the love of god, please get your news from sources other than MSNBC, they are trying to be the FOX News for the left.

Stick with NPR if you want more left-leaning news, MSNBC will rot your brain.
I think most of us in here understand where CNN and MSNBC stand and get our news from many places, especially away from TV.

I watch both but I always direct ppl close to me when they first get interested into politics is to stay away from them first. I suggest NPR, Vox Media, other digital/written publications

Edit: and as swendro swendro mentioned the MSNBC/Fox false equivalency aint it

Solid monologue. One issue I have with SNL when they have dudes like Chappelle and Bill Burr on is they have a super liberal audience and they usually are afraid to laugh at anything raunchy or are too sensitive to understand comedy can be offensive because they're just jokes. Idk how you have people like that host the show with a bunch of people from SoHo in the crowd.

I think most of us in here understand where CNN and MSNBC stand and get our news from many places, especially away from TV.

I watch both but I always direct ppl close to me when they first get interested into politics is to stay away from them first. I suggest NPR, Vox Media, other digital/written publications

Edit: and as swendro swendro mentioned the MSNBC/Fox false equivalency aint it

I do, but this is total BS.

I mean they aired this nonsense that empowered the right:https://observer.com/2017/03/rachel-maddow-donald-trump-2005-tax-returns/

I get that not everyone is going to necessarily want to read WAPO and listen to NPR but MSNBC is the lowest tier of liberal/left-leaning journalism.

:lol:
tenor (5).gif

I mean they aired this nonsense that empowered the right:https://observer.com/2017/03/rachel-maddow-donald-trump-2005-tax-returns/

I get that not everyone is going to necessarily want to read WAPO and listen to NPR but MSNBC is the lowest tier of liberal/left-leaning journalism.
Fam

That still isn't state TV Fox News level type stuff :lol:

Nobody said MSNBC was god tier

I mentioned ppl to stay clear of Chuck Todd, they have plenty of both side-ism like CNN does. They tend to curb it a little more but like I said most regulars In here get their news from a plethora of sources outside of cables news that is shared in this thread all the time

Back
Top Bottom