***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Last edited:
For the love of god, please get your news from sources other than MSNBC, they are trying to be the FOX News for the left.

Stick with NPR if you want more left-leaning news, MSNBC will rot your brain.
Huh? Joe Scarborough and Nicolle Wallace are about as far from the far left as you can be. Both are former Republicans. I didn’t get the Fox News for the left sentiment at all this week.

For the love of god, please get your news from sources other than MSNBC, they are trying to be the FOX News for the left.

Stick with NPR if you want more left-leaning news, MSNBC will rot your brain.

there is nothing on the level of Fox News.. and Fox News isn’t on OAN’s level.. both are terrible, but OAN is worse

as far as cable news goes

but as far as Fox News, Rupert Murdoch is doing the same shh globally

20201108_004522.jpg

ed8919a1efe6587faaa62bc0453f12f81f-wise-politics-mugshot.rvertical.w570.jpg

Fam

That still isn't state TV Fox News level type stuff :lol:

Where did I say that they were? They are trying to fill the gap on the left that Fox News does on the right-please tell me which major media cable news network is doing this for the left, if not them?

Stop the count.

hey guys, I'm a little lost. Can anybody point me to the Four Seasons Total Landscaping? I have a big event to get to.
Right next to the Ritz-Carlton Adult Bookstore.
that's great. I can kill two birds with one stone.

speaking of, there wouldn't happen to be a cremation store nearby, would there?
Waldorf’s Ashtoria.

Damn brought out the drones, it’s lit
fireworks-are-launched-as-illuminated-drones-create-the.jpg

If you thought that was impressive, you should’ve seen the size of the folding table they launched them all from.

Bro. What did I just say the other day....knew Biden was winning when he played Jackie Wilson song from ghostbusters when they made the statue of liberty walk.

Biden made the Statue of Liberty walk.

I'm so proud.

And they played the song tonight at his acceptance speech.

Goat level moment.

Whenever discussing Fox News:

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Huh? Joe Scarborough and Nicolle Wallace are about as far from the far left as you can be. Both are former Republicans. I didn’t get the Fox News for the left sentiment at all this week.

Have you watched MSNBC at all prior to this week? Election Day/week coverage is usually FAR more diverse than regular programming because more content is inherently required over a specific event. Idk how anyone could have watched “Countdown with Keith Olbermann” for as long as that was on and said MSNBC hasn’t been targeting the left demographic for the greater part of the past two decades the way Ailes did for the right. The difference is that there are for more uneducated/blindly religious people on the right who are easily susceptible to whatever Fox News is pushing. That said, cable news in-and-of itself is for people who are too lazy to actually read varied sources of information/news so it inherently tends to have pretty clear bias in order to retain viewership.

Democrats should feel ashamed they were unable to win the Senate majority in 2014, 2016, 2018, and 2020. FOUR straight cycles of the GOP maintaining a majority... Absurd.

Say what you will but Mitch McConnell is truly owning the libs in the Senate. Dude managed to steal a SCOTUS pick from Obama and push another 2 from Trump. Meanwhile, Chuck Schumer’s lazy, fat *** needs to step down since he’s proven himself completely ineffective. Harry Reid is VERY missed these days.

Where did I say that they were? They are trying to fill the gap on the left that Fox News does on the right-please tell me which major media cable news network is doing this for the left, if not them?
Bro

So Rachel Maddow is what Sean Hannity is EVERYDAY

Chris Hayes is what Tucker Carlson is Everyday

For the left?

They spew lies and conspiracies everyday like them?

Once again nobody is saying MSNBC is the gold standard but your spouting off some weak false equivalencies fam but to each their own, aint even trying to go the route to defend cable news like that :lol: like I said we have continued to bless each other with many different sources of legitimate neutral news in here

Back
Top Bottom