***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why.
I worked in banking and and left because it was a cold world even though the money was good.
We talking about the disconnect from him appearing to be a grassroots community organizer to having a background in banking which is overlooked. Makes a hells of a difference when assessing what type of individual he is and why he's having disconnect with his supposed base.
Talking down on slogans?
Talking down on people's faith making them vote more conservative?
Talking down to black men saying they voted for trump because he's the bling bling president and that's all hip hop about?
Having a beer with the police that racially profiled a man going into his own home and siding with the police that the brother was more than likely being rowdy?

A community organizer doesn't alienate his entire base in one book tour like that.

He's wagging his finger like the True Kitchen owner at a lot of people that voted for him.
He's really acting like a corporate elitist.
I am a little slow today I guess I just don't see where banking comes into all this

Plus, any positive reform they don't like they will try to veto it on the street. Basically, stop policing in the hopes crime spikes, and revenues from fines traffic infractions drop. That way state and federal pressure start. It is really wild. Hell, some police commissioners were welcoming consent decrees from Obama's DOJ because they wanted some to bring to policemen showing that they ****ing have to start cleaning up their act.

This game has been played for ****ing decades. I completely understand why folk feel wants to start putting money elsewhere. **** is a low key hostage situation.
I see no lies, plus add the fact that crime rates are malleable (Exhibit a: the wire)

I am a little slow today I guess I just don't see where banking comes into all this
He's more of a banker elite 400k per speech kinda guy than a grassroots community organizer and he's acting like it. That's why I feel there is a disconnect.

Why.
I worked in banking and and left because it was a cold world even though the money was good.
We talking about the disconnect from him appearing to be a grassroots community organizer to having a background in banking which is overlooked.
He's really acting like a corporate elitist.
Stop me if I am off base here but are you making the anti-Buttigieg argument that some people made? That because he worked at Mckinsey he was disqualified?

He's more of a banker elite 400k per speech kinda guy than a grassroots community organizer and he's acting like it. That's why I feel there is a disconnect.
What is the disconnect? I am not being coy, I am genuinely curious, his recent statements are in line with his entire political career, senate included........

Every former president is a 400k per speech kind of guy

Barbour jacket with shorts, it's a vibe! Get out bro while you still can!

land purchase is pending in the black hills. Waiting on the county to map the land and make it official. Close 1/22

wife is contacting commercial real estate brokers for a restaurant in spearfish she’d co own with her current boss.

I also have another friend and his wife buying something down the road from me. :lol:

we’re over it here and the insane taxes and regulation to run a business.

Minneapolis boys are gonna touch down and cause hell in so dak. You can get a mountain home for the price of a pos studio in Minneapolis.

land purchase is pending in the black hills. Waiting on the county to map the land and make it official. Close 1/22

wife is contacting commercial real estate brokers for a restaurant in spearfish she’d co own with her current boss.

I also have another friend and his wife buying something down the road from me. :lol:

Minneapolis boys are gonna touch down and cause hell in so dak. You can get a mountain home for the price of a pos studio in Minneapolis.
Hold up?

Ain't that in South Dakota?

yesterday...
ezgif-3-fd1973b2b360.gif

Donald was in the backside as well so I'm guessing he's a twin along w/ 4 (red, white, navy, and yellow) MAGA hats displayed in the rear window.

Congrats man! Big moves......I am sure there is ample opportunity in the culinary arts out there

That cold though bro!...I do love some mountains though, was another reason I hated Minneapolis

Yeah, it’s popping out there now for development. Plus they got legal green now. Mad people are moving there.

the libs are coming.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Good luck famb, my black *** was born too close to the equator to ever consider moving North of the Wall. I would be up in Black Hills Airport like...

Plus I don't trust up there ever since I watched an HBO documentary about South Dakota, I assume things have not changed one bit since it was filmed...
DeadwoodHBO.jpg

Congrats man! Big moves......I am sure there is ample opportunity in the culinary arts out there

That cold though bro!...I do love some mountains though, was another reason I hated Minneapolis

Thanks!

meh, it’s not Minneapolis cold. It’s got a climate similar to denver because the altitude is so high.

yeah man, I’ve been talking to people out there. A lot of people who got priced out of Denver and California who are missing good places to eat and they keep coming.

that’s my wife’s game, I’m sticking with construction but my local union is out there too. 3 bucks less an hour and no income tax...

Good luck famb, my black *** was born too close to the equator to ever consider moving North of the Wall. I would be up in Black Hills Airport like...

Plus I don't trust up there ever since I watched an HBO documentary about South Dakota, I assume things have not changed one bit since it was filmed...
DeadwoodHBO.jpg

man you know what’s crazy? The weather there is amazing compared to Minneapolis.

The way I see it is I don’t get anything for the cost of living here in Minneapolis and I need room to roam. It’s not like the rest of the state there. The black hills got their own thing going on and disregard their idiot governor.

the land is 10 minutes from deadwood. :lol: I saw this gem there the other day...

637E80C9-A5E5-451B-852C-3C1EB031E3CA.jpeg

I figure I’ll go there and be a lib and ruin the state. That’s what this country needs.

Thanks!

meh, it’s not Minneapolis cold. It’s got a climate similar to denver because the altitude is so high.

yeah man, I’ve been talking to people out there. A lot of people who got priced out of Denver and California who are missing good places to eat and they keep coming.

that’s my wife’s game, I’m sticking with construction but my local union is out there too. 3 bucks less an hour and no income tax...
I hear they mine some of the finest coal.

Congrats and can't wait to come for your housewarming.

I hear they mine some of the finest coal.

Congrats and can't wait to come for your housewarming.

i sure hope so! My housewarming will be in the mines since I never leave them. Hope you can come!

it’s gonna be a gradual transition. Over the years, I’m gonna at least be in Minneapolis in the summer working for 4 more years.

Back
Top Bottom