***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This one got me :rofl: :rofl:
DDA4DA5D-6D3B-4261-B751-FA9885807062.jpeg

5NEWS spoke with Barnett, and he confirmed he was at the protest today when the photo was taken at the desk in Speaker Pelosi's office. He claims he was just looking for a bathroom inside the Capitol building.

“Why yes, that is me committing several federal crimes! How can I help you?”

still can’t believe these white boy school shooter with AR15s got more than these dudes

like if there was a report of a school shooting and in the aftermath all we saw were like 3 dudes in suits showing up to try to stop things I’d have some serious questions about the police force and other law enforcement

this the whole damn capital building

Surrounding and trying to force a bus off the road that was campaigning for his opponent wasn't an issue, neither was trying to kidnap a governor. The man has been encouraging violence against those that don't support him for a while. This was the only logical progression. Would have been a hostage situation if officials weren't moved.

Surrounding and trying to force a bus campaigning for his opponent wasn't an issue, neither was trying to kidnap a governor. The man has been encouraging violence against those that don't support him for a while.
This was the only logical progression. Would have been a hostage situation if officials weren't moved.

“I’m sure after a 12 hour ban from Twitter, he will have learned his lesson”

1610006251857.jpeg

Redneck is not strictly defined. I’ve seen versions of the word that would include the very wealthy and other versions which mean poor or lower middle class. In the context of the discourse over Trump’s coalition, his followers get called rednecks in the latter version of the word. Phrases like “toothless” rednecks or people in “trailer parks” evokes poverty. While there are some poor whites who vote and vote Republican, the backbone of Trump’s coalition, the folks who will riot and kill for him, at either Charlottesville or in the Capitol or in Kenosha, tend to be small business owners or office workers.

As far as slavery goes, no doubt, the enslavement of black people allowed a number of not so well of whites to become extremely wealth. That economic system goes hand in hand with a racial caste system and that racial caste system has and does facilitate plunder beyond beyond the time and geographical locations or chattel slavery.

Back
Top Bottom