***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Credit to Twitter, but why isnt all statements made on the floor of congress under oath? Or official political statement from an elected official? You should be held accountable for your words, for sure. Sure seems like an easy way to do it.

So basically the theme that I’m picking up is that he’s going to skate on this. Why couldn’t he have used his power and influence for good tho.

I cant tell if Jamie Buetler is for, or against, impeachment. Her campaign ads were the WORST kind of political ads, so it wouldnt surprise me if she still votes against it.

What a pathetic group. People really standing up for the man that literally sent people to kill you. You can’t make this stupidity up.
Question is, are they extremist or are they actually the majority in that political party? Like, the idea is that even though 80 million voted trump, only a few thousand are crazy enough to take these extremes (deny a fair election despite what the courts have said, storm the capitol, etc). But is that actually true? I am not convinced anymore that they are extremist.

Credit to Twitter, but why isnt all statements made on the floor of congress under oath? Or official political statement from an elected official? You should be held accountable for your words, for sure. Sure seems like an easy way to do it.
Cuz politicians are lawyers. Lawyers are the only person in the legal process not required to tell the truth.

Watching this **** on CNN is disgusting. Don't understand how you can defend Trump at this point in the name of "healing"

Back
Top Bottom