***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Pence and the cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment is the only real option with a week left. Even that could take longer with legal challenges.
Pence is on board right? They tried kill him.

How does the cabinet invoke the 25th amendment

He can still be convicted by the Senate and possibly prevented from running again even after his term is over. Even if the Senate was in session this week there was a rumor that Nancy would wait to send the articles over until after Biden’s first 100 days.

I think it’s an open question of whether he can still be convicted after his term is over. But even if he could, it would still require 2/3 of the senate. And that seems unlikely. Especially when he’s no longer in office.

A simple majority, 218 to impeach in the House. And 2/3 to convict/remove in the senate or 67 votes.

They have the votes to impeach in the House. But he will likely be acquitted in the Senate because they don’t have the votes to remove. Like last time.
EDIT: Nevermind... read the pages prior and realize Mitch is the coward that we know him to be..

Well hold on. If Mitch is down with it, then maybe... we all know that the senate is full of followers. But knowing Mitch, I am sure he'll coward out.

Last edited:
I mean majority of republicans are nerds. That's why when anyone like Obama or AOC gets a high ranking position they lose their mind and try to delegitimize them. They want everyone to be former kids who got stuffed into lockers. So no surprise they're all push over pussey boys who just want "peace" to avoid confrontation that the people who support their side are trash

3A1A0DDD-E94F-4F63-8C38-FCBDE57E4B2B.jpeg

I mean majority of republicans are nerds. That's why when anyone like Obama or AOC gets a high ranking position they lose their mind and try to delegitimize them. They want everyone to be former kids who got stuffed into lockers. So no surprise they're all push over pussey boys who just want "peace" to avoid confrontation that the people who support their side are trash

I 100% agree with this and I find it so ironic because my experience in the corporate world is the exact opposite. The kids who get into high ranking positions are sucked up to by the kids who got jammed into lockers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom