***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Congrats to Obama and his supporters. Can't see a Democrat winning in '16.

Why is that? Simply because after consecutive terms of a Democrat in office?

It really depends where the country is in 3.5 years, what candidates run...and the direction of the Republican party.

If this doesn't wake up the stubborn republicans and more tea party people emerge....then it'll be EVEN MORE of a landslide for a democrat in 2016 believe that. They need a moderate to be their nominee but they would bash a solid candidate to feed their rabid far right base someone with no shot in a general election. There's some intimidation that you can't be a real conservative without being a staunch, hard nose, no compromise candidate

Let the Dems nominate a female in 2016...
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rgjqch.gif[/quote]

Yup. Hillary could take it....Dems could keep making history meanwhile the GOP will continue on their road of far right loonies smh when they recognize they need moderates willing to compromise, then they will start a resurgence but the majority are too stubborn

This is so ignorant to me. I could give a **** how much I relate to him, I want someone who can run a damn country.

I agree with your sentiments. It's like when W was in office and people were saying 'I like him, I feel like we can relate. I'd like to have a beer with him.'

I don't want a President that is just like me.

That said, I DO think President Obama can run the country.

Last edited:
Yo the people at Romney HQ don't even know what to do with themselves. Mad people scratchin their heads.

Romney is a *****. And some of you actually wanted this dude to run your country.

Last edited:
Republicains must learn that the minority is now the majority, blacks, Latino Asians make up that lil 45% comment mitt made. single women and all the other factors, and to the dude who said im tired of the president is black talk, you got to understand dude, america wants to feel cool, feel related to. My man had Jay-z perform at his last rally, JAY-Z a dude who is known to have lost 92 bricks in his lifetime "word to masterzik" I LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

This is so ignorant to me. I could give a **** how much I relate to him, I want someone who can run a damn country.

Agreed. Who gives a **** about Jay-Z performing?

Someone on MSNBC said mittens only wrote an acceptance speech his camp is putting together a consession speech so the delay is apparently due to this....

llcn4.jpg

lmao you know young jeezy just got a spike in views...

Last edited:
Yo the people at Romney HQ don't even know what to do with themselves. Mad people scratchin their heads.

Romney is a *****. And some of you actually wanted this dude to run your country.

it looks like he won the popular vote...

They might be 20 and far removed from racial segregation, but they live through racial discrimination 'til this day.
Also, what race are you?

I'm black, and 20 years old.

It was just my two cents. I understand there are systematic racial divides ingrained in America. I was just commenting on the mindset of a lot of young people I've seen. I was in no way saying I'm not proud that we have a black president.

Maybe I'm just naive in thinking that one day we can look past race in this country.

Why is that? Simply because after consecutive terms of a Democrat in office?
It really depends where the country is in 3.5 years, what candidates run...and the direction of the Republican party.

I don't see the economy improving and we'll be $20+ trillion in debt. I think America may wake up. Mitt obviously not the answer either.

For generalizing white people thinking that none of them may have voted for Obama and that they all must be racist because he is half black.

gotcha. but there was a reason why polls were suggesting that if Whites drop to72% of the electorate, Obama would win. But if Whites are 76%of the electorate Romney would win

Back
Top Bottom