***Official Political Discussion Thread***

*yawn*.....

*stretches arms*

*cracks fingers*

so about that umm "Latinos are monolithic"

let this be a teachable moment for all ya smug liberals stuck in da echo chamber....
race aint ****... its all about da economy & money...thats it.

da barbarians were at da gates...i told ya as a dark skin latino that Trump's message was compelling for da Joe Schmoes of da world...

ya ignored Hillary's real faults cuz ya was too worried about dumb superficial **** like da way Trump talks, instead of whats in his heart.

that man been a inspiring figure for 30+ years, especially in NYC...ya really da naive folks who bought da ol' dusty DNC

"racist, sexist, bigot, wash rinse repeat"

if he indeed polls it off, "i told ya so" would be a understatement".

Kinda true

Hilary should've gotten out there and speak.....
Podesta said this isn't over and to come back tomorrow.

She gonna pull out her Yu-Gi-Oh trap card tomorrow, b??

laugh.gif

Hilary had so much dirt on her that the ridiculous of voting for Trump wasn't highlighted enough.

smh, should have never chose her. If only Biden gawd had ran, this would have never happened.

Abuela aint even show up to her party...

we in for a crazy next few months

aint **** we can do but sit back and see what happens...

he got the presidency without even showing his tax returns...im telling you no one cares anymore BIGOTRY AND HATE CONQUERS ALL IN THE USA IN 2016

This is saying a lot about America.. and what people care about.. and more importantly who they care about when it comes to these things

Very scary for your country

What happened tonight isn't a joke folks. It is the end of American legitimacy. This is akin to the fall of Rome.

Some folks aren't looking at it from a global perspective like that though,most Trump supporters feel globalization is the work of the devil anyway :lol:. You're dead on though,the days of being the moral compass/guardians of democratic ideals and all that jingoistic crap are over with and the security/influence competition with China might start to ratchet up over the next few years

Next few years??!!

China BEEN making moves.. ground work is there.. shhh just might hit fast forward

You are putting someone in charge with zero experience in public life.. and then you really consider him as a businessman and the possible ramifications

Just don't be surprised

I know they've been putting their imprint all over the map recently and especially in Africa but I feel like this result will only embolden Xi and the Chinese leadership seeing America so divided and weakened right now. If there's one thing they've been known for in the past is that they'll never pass up a good opening/opportunity to further national interests.

Last edited:

*yawn*.....

*stretches arms*

*cracks fingers*

so about that umm "Latinos are monolithic"

let this be a teachable moment for all ya smug liberals stuck in da echo chamber....
race aint ****... its all about da economy & money...thats it.

da barbarians were at da gates...i told ya as a dark skin latino that Trump's message was compelling for da Joe Schmoes of da world...

ya ignored Hillary's real faults cuz ya was too worried about dumb superficial **** like da way Trump talks, instead of whats in his heart.

that man been a inspiring figure for 30+ years, especially in NYC...ya really da naive folks who bought da ol' dusty DNC

"racist, sexist, bigot, wash rinse repeat"

if he indeed polls it off, "i told ya so" would be a understatement".

All that tells me is that there's a lot of dumb fools in NYC, and in America in general.

I am not even looking forward to the "I told you so" comments down the line. I am legit scare for this country, and every person of color that resides in it.

I fail to see how your fear for people of color is any different compared to what white Trump supporters are accused of as far as their fear of people of color. No slander in that statement, just real.

I know what Trump said and I do not take up for him in any of his slanderous statements, but I have a hard time accepting the fact he is a huge racist.

Back
Top Bottom